TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arntonach
    Owlbears Rock!
    • Mar 2012
    • 2494

    #526
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Now what?
    pack of hard stuffs

    pack of my stuffs

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #527
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by Arntonach
      Now what?
      We'll wait. You can always recheck your reads, do an isolated on someone... anything really. Though, I'd say it's likely that we will end up voting for someone who is least towny rather than most scumy.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #528
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by inDheart
        i did not specify the wording of his message

        that is why i was particularly confused about the word "nice" that he mentioned earlier
        I still want him to comment more on it, or if he isnt then get more active in other ways.

        People who skate by get to me, and the fact that he tries and spurs us on by asking questions while not really giving anything substantial or taking a hard stand is bullshit.

        Originally posted by lurker
        you deliberately chose that cutoff to push me harder
        You and the other 3 who make up the bottom 4 out of the remaining 8?

        You got me man.

        Originally posted by inDheart
        his post theory prediction thing is that there'll be a high postcount wolf and a low postcount one

        we don't really take it seriously but haku's intentionally low posted before to thwart this idea
        I still laugh when I think about that game because I still ended up calling Haku out on his very first post.


        Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
        jucker

        Slank elimination




        Lurker was that really necessary?
        How did you forget?

        No seriously

        It's like the single most significant event in the game aside from items that you didn't get, so from your point of view this game should be a bunch of greek and Jucktel dying over a shitty meme.

        Originally posted by storn42
        We'll wait. You can always recheck your reads, do an isolated on someone... anything really. Though, I'd say it's likely that we will end up voting for someone who is least towny rather than most scumy.
        Hey you going to get back to me or not?
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #529
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          So not gonna lie Freezin is totally on the table for me today

          I don't know if I buy someone who is suppose to be on a team that really needs to investigate to win, forgetting something as important as which player up and died.


          It also makes the "I just want people to not slank and be active" point he's clearly going for hysterically funny because you can tell 100% that the only thought that went into that was what name was on the bottom of the list.

          Come on now
          ​

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #530
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            So not gonna lie Freezin is totally on the table for me today

            I don't know if I buy someone who is suppose to be on a team that really needs to investigate to win, forgetting something as important as which player up and died.


            It also makes the "I just want people to not slank and be active" point he's clearly going for hysterically funny because you can tell 100% that the only thought that went into that was what name was on the bottom of the list.

            Come on now
            Now correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't freezin previously wanted to look at inactive D0 as town?


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Ecinizeerf
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 7

              #531
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by storn42
              Now correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't freezin previously wanted to look at inactive D0 as town?
              What are you smoking. That's been my stance a grand total of never.

              In response to mml, I already said I had no sleep, wanted to get a vote out before I left for work and possibly was gone till near eod. Jucker hadn't posted in a while, I forgot he died, my plan from the beginning of the phase was kill someone if they tried to slank so I voted him. Bite me.

              Ps that wasn't a defining moment of the day for me at all cause I still have no idea how the fuck he even died.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #532
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by storn42
                Now correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't freezin previously wanted to look at inactive D0 as town?
                I believe you are very wrong. Stop ignoring me while trying to throw shade at him, Storn

                Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                What are you smoking. That's been my stance a grand total of never.

                In response to mml, I already said I had no sleep, wanted to get a vote out before I left for work and possibly was gone till near eod. Jucker hadn't posted in a while, I forgot he died, my plan from the beginning of the phase was kill someone if they tried to slank so I voted him. Bite me.

                Ps that wasn't a defining moment of the day for me at all cause I still have no idea how the fuck he even died.
                I would imagine you not knowing exactly how he did would stick out more TBH
                ​

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  aite so here's the deal
                  i'm depressed as fuck right now
                  i'm not in the mood to deal with this game tonight
                  i'm gonna stick around but resist seriously investing into reads atm
                  yall can shit on me however much you want for that
                  i don't really care

                  freezin just look man, if you say "i don't think you actually read what i wrote" (paraphrasing) i'm going to take that as a challenge to prove you wrong, especially when you're being such a dick about it
                  much as i believe there is a chance that you posted that idea in bad faith, i don't like the sudden shift in momentum towards you in the last ~20 posts, especially when it comes from a combination as seemingly unlikely as box and lar (roundLar?MixMasterbox?)
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    and then that happens lol ok
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                      What are you smoking. That's been my stance a grand total of never.
                      Alright, maybe I'm missing remembering and nothe understanding the conversation.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Votes from post 1 to post 535
                        Night in 1:50:21

                        ---

                        <2 hours until eod


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Hey Arnt
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Well this is nice

                            Just going to let this game Slip us by with like an hour and a half left to go.


                            What horseshit
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              man shut the fuck up
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                I guess if Storn is going to act like he is I'm more or less ok with my vote.

                                I think Freezin was pretty pure looking early game but that vote really looks bad on him

                                Xel and Lurker are off the table because I absolutely refuse to believe that a bogus note named wolves in a message that's clearly made for us to question them right now. I will shit a rainbow if there is.

                                Everyone else is null.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...