TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #721
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    so you think xel's scummy
    ok
    find a partner for him and lynch that
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #722
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      But yeah, on mobile you gotta act fast sometimes. I know that struggle
      Oh fucking do you

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #723
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        throws chair into wall

        do you?

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #724
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by storn42
          I had round's dream. He dreamed everyone got a "useless" Mario kart item. And I know round got a starmen. If you noticed I voted round because he decided to use his item randomly at EoD knowing that it did nothing but caused chaos.
          If you had round's dream how in the world would you know I was town?

          Originally posted by inDheart
          lol did someone redirect actions to me? i got 2x of the same thing
          That may have been me possibly. My dream was that all actions that target me are redirected at random.

          Originally posted by inDheart
          i tried sending another peek btw, to lurker this time
          I probably missed this but what good does it do it send (real) peaks to other players and not yourself?

          Originally posted by roundbox
          Fact: I actually did receive the message that Xelnya was a nightmare, but I read it at the beginning of the day and forgot about it completely until Xel brought it up at the end of the day about 72 hours later. I take 0 messages like that seriously, so I had no reason to suspect Xelnya of anything.
          I can actually believe this.

          Originally posted by inDheart
          rb's n0 dream is literally not towny in the slightest, whereas xel's can be construed as somewhat for letting him read one other person in the game
          I agree baring that I hadn't tried to tie him to me.

          Originally posted by roundbox
          Am I not allowed to have fun? I gave myself a bluffing tool. None of the items I gave people did anything but disappear on use.
          obviously not. Why would you wanna do that N0?

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I was on mobile and Xelnya pulled kind of a trump card on me. I wasn't planning on using it at all but he kinda forced my hand with his master plan.
          I appreciate the sarcasm here so fucking much.

          Sunfan and roundbox you may both verbally bitch slap me in post game, I deserve it.

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I don't even think the use of the Starman is scummy in itself but even I feel that's over-reacting

          But yeah, on mobile you gotta act fast sometimes. I know that struggle
          No the use of the starman isn't scummy because a town player would want to preserve themselves and prevent the mislynch if the option was available because it keeps town in a stronger position.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #725
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by XelNya
            I probably missed this but what good does it do it send (real) peaks to other players and not yourself?
            i think it weakens it in case a nightmare gets picked, that it goes to someone i don't know what alignment they are instead of me. i did it n0 so it could have a likelier chance of going through if it was actually a red peek, plus helps me make a read on the person who got it

            which reminds me: lurker, what do you have for me

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #726
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              basically what i think about how it worked n0 is that storn/xel are not a nightmare team, and if either of them, storn is the nightmare of the two

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #727
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                InD also sends a peek at none of our lynch targets from the night before. Sadly that bounces
                honestly what the fuck is this, why would i send a peek to the counterwagon of a town dying??

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  which reminds me: lurker, what do you have for me
                  a note and a letter which both say "ecinizeerf is dead"
                  you fucking idiot
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    a note and a letter which both say "ecinizeerf is dead"
                    you fucking idiot
                    really now......?


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      basically what i think about how it worked n0 is that storn/xel are not a nightmare team, and if either of them, storn is the nightmare of the two
                      So does this make storn and me partners? Might need to do some legwork to make this anywhere close to believable
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        really now......?
                        do you not believe me or something
                        i softed the message when i responded to freezin saying "i think i'm dead"
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          do you not believe me or something
                          i softed the message when i responded to freezin saying "i think i'm dead"
                          oh no. i believe you. there is just one TINY little problem i have.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            you see, you received a letter. I just so happened to send a letter. Specifically a letter and not a note. That letter was sent to a random nightmare. That nightmare is also hated.
                            so, yea... guess someone changed the text.

                            RIP lurker


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              that's complete and total bullshit
                              storn
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                that's complete and total bullshit
                                storn
                                oh, its total bullshit, but that was my dream.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...