TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #496
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
    Enlighten me.
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Feel free to explain, although I feel I know what you're talking about
    A reaction is missing I think.

    Comment

    • Arntonach
      Owlbears Rock!
      • Mar 2012
      • 2494

      #497
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      From what I can see, Xel and Lurker are clear townies cause if they aren't the note would be a bit too OP, but some ballsy townie is going to "go with their gut" and kill one of them during the next night phase. Doesn't help that the items are dangerous and/or a waste of time as well so no one should use them from now on, even if Yoshl says they are beneficial since he can be lying out of his ass about their function. As for wolf reads, I'm null on mostly everyone, except for Xel and Lurker being town cause of the note thing.
      pack of hard stuffs

      pack of my stuffs

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #498
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by Arntonach
        From what I can see, Xel and Lurker are clear townies cause if they aren't the note would be a bit too OP
        You guys all had weak ass dreams trying to play it safe, didn't you?

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #499
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Because it feels like certain people are under estimating the potential of what they can do.

          also hi roundbox

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #500
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            I like indheart for his defensive action
            I like Xel for his posting
            MML dumbcleared himself or is using it intentionally, most likely the former

            Analyzing this game is weird.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #501
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by roundbox
              I like indheart for his defensive action
              I like Xel for his posting
              MML dumbcleared himself or is using it intentionally, most likely the former

              Analyzing this game is weird.
              ...

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #502
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by XelNya
                ...
                You expect me to clear you for the check thing that was passed around? Or were you expecting something more substantial?
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  You expect me to clear you for the check thing that was passed around? Or were you expecting something more substantial?
                  I already said why I shouldn't be cleared yet, so no.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I already said why I shouldn't be cleared yet, so no.
                    I still like your posts
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Ok wait a fucking second

                      Is InD, as far as you can tell, telling the truth or not? Or is your message worded in a way that it seems that InD is mearly doing a big dick move to try and get information


                      Because you said you where going to wait until someone claimed before you talked about it. Someone claimed, now either call BS or talk about
                      i did not specify the wording of his message

                      that is why i was particularly confused about the word "nice" that he mentioned earlier

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        mario kart appears to be correct, i have a banana

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          I like indheart for his defensive action
                          I like Xel for his posting
                          MML dumbcleared himself or is using it intentionally, most likely the former

                          Analyzing this game is weird.
                          still don't like dumbclears

                          he's the game's most prolific poster and i'm a little surprised that's not contributing to your read

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            i just finished teaching where i farted around for a while and failed at using a projector and now my nose is bleeding so go me

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              xel/storn not w/w or i guess n/n

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Let's see


                                Lar 89
                                inDheart 74
                                XelNya 55
                                storn42 55
                                lurker 50
                                Ecinizeerf 44
                                Arntonach 22
                                juckter1 19
                                roundbox 16



                                Ok yeah those under 55 could fo us a solid and post more
                                you deliberately chose that cutoff to push me harder
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...