TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #916
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Annnnnnnnnnnnd need to step away.


    I'll be back though
    ​

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #917
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Two back to the back posts when InD comes up with the Lie Detector idea. Worth nothing is that the only other one who straight up horribly rejected the idea was Lurker
      roundbox did kinda jokingly but he's done that before
      storn actually never posted an "i am a dreamer" post for me that i could find
      both in their own ways are "rejections"

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #918
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by inDheart
        roundbox did kinda jokingly but he's done that before
        storn actually never posted an "i am a dreamer" post for me that i could find
        both in their own ways are "rejections"
        I took the same stance in the cancelled survivor game, also I just like being a dick to perceived optimal play

        storn really wishes I was a wolf here, but I'm not
        I commuted last night as well
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #919
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by inDheart
          roundbox did kinda jokingly but he's done that before
          storn actually never posted an "i am a dreamer" post for me that i could find
          both in their own ways are "rejections"
          *Shrugs*
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #920
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Trying to get through this thread again but honestly not alot is popping out at me.

            I'm pretty sure it isn't InD at all because of Lurker interactions. I feel like I can take him off the table for me with that+his posts/tone.

            And Storn really does have a good defense on how him and Lurker probably are not a team with the whole hated thing.

            Damn it really is just down to RB and Xel.

            I haven't seen RB go all out in trying to solve the game yet like I think of him doing in past games (Normally in the form of Follow the Vote) but I don't know if that's really damning of him here in this setup.
            ​

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #921
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              And I still think that's a shitty dream for a town to do n0
              Sure. It's shitty. It's funny too when you consider the last game I played with roundbox.

              While twg demon is cool I could have totally just had yoshl say they got caught up in an explosion by megumin and that would have been more funny to me (though twg demon is hilarious.)

              Anyways, let me see if I can attempt to kinda sway your mind a little since you're tunneling so hard it's practically reminiscent of when I'd go on Zenith.

              Because you're way too hung up on the opening dream I did.

              Also that said, unless you redirected everything that targets you, someone in the game is a bit of a liar.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #922
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                If you sent me something I didn't receive it, if that's what you're getting at.

                I fully welcome you to change my mind, I love it when people who say they are town try and solve the game
                ​

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Considering talking about my dream.

                  Gonna sleep on it, and use a less tired mind to decide how I want to go about it.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Do you have anything else to share (top scum/towns?) Or is it all too related to your dream?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      i'm really interested in hearing what lie xel thinks has happened but i also would still vote him aorn

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        i'm really interested in hearing what lie xel thinks has happened but i also would still vote him aorn
                        Xel is still really unlikely. Think about it, remember how many actions I talked about earlier. Remember how nobody claimed responsibility for the "beware xel and lurker" note. If we assume it's a nightmare, then we again have another action added to that pile of all the actions ever with just 2 dreams. I think it's more than likely that 2 random players were picked or perhaps even specified to be a nightmare and a dreamer.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Actually, now that I think of it InD didn't you make a n0 dream? And wasn't it that a random player got a free seer of a dreamer?


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            I still think Xel is suspicious because his dream is tied to a killing power
                            What town does that ROFL
                            No, seriously, what town sends that to another player (who could be a nightmare, as everyone was rand% at that time) and what benefit does that bring town? You can perceive my bluff item usage as a scummy but I can't react or type as fast on mobile as I would a computer. I saw a dumb case from Xel being built on me with a vote or two and I decided to drop it.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              I still think Xel is suspicious because his dream is tied to a killing power
                              What town does that ROFL
                              No, seriously, what town sends that to another player (who could be a nightmare, as everyone was rand% at that time) and what benefit does that bring town? You can perceive my bluff item usage as a scummy but I can't react or type as fast on mobile as I would a computer. I saw a dumb case from Xel being built on me with a vote or two and I decided to drop it.
                              Pretty much what I've been saying
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                Xel is still really unlikely. Think about it, remember how many actions I talked about earlier. Remember how nobody claimed responsibility for the "beware xel and lurker" note. If we assume it's a nightmare, then we again have another action added to that pile of all the actions ever with just 2 dreams. I think it's more than likely that 2 random players were picked or perhaps even specified to be a nightmare and a dreamer.
                                i would buy that nightmares' dreams are allowed to be more powerful, and by my count lurker only had one stated action for n0? which is why i said he could have added it to his instead

                                Comment

                                Working...