TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #676
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    lol did someone redirect actions to me? i got 2x of the same thing

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #677
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      i also got two of the "same thing" if you aren't talking about usable objects but i suspect they were supposed to be different

      Originally posted by inDheart
      probably enough to just roundbox again

      feel free to insta any time
      what in the world
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #678
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        i am talking about usable objects, i used both and they did the exact same thing (gave me back a message that Ecinizeerf is dead.)

        Comment

        • Ecinizeerf
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 7

          #679
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Oh.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #680
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            i tried sending another peek btw, to lurker this time

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #681
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by inDheart
              i tried sending another peek btw, to lurker this time
              well guess what i fucking got instead
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #682
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by storn42
                I had round's dream. He dreamed everyone got a "useless" Mario kart item. And I know round got a starmen. If you noticed I voted round because he decided to use his item randomly at EoD knowing that it did nothing but caused chaos.
                This was indeed my dream. The starman did nothing but announce to the thread I had used a starman. A diversionary tactic to people trying to lynch me, if you will. I was mobile and I had no way of making rapid-fire posts, so I just went for the gold and popped the item

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Also Roundbox I do recall you said you didn't get any such check concerning Xel at EoD. Is that correct? What do you have to say about what XelNya is saying?
                Fact: I actually did receive the message that Xelnya was a nightmare, but I read it at the beginning of the day and forgot about it completely until Xel brought it up at the end of the day about 72 hours later. I take 0 messages like that seriously, so I had no reason to suspect Xelnya of anything.

                Originally posted by inDheart
                probably enough to just roundbox again

                feel free to insta any time
                Why? because I gave out a bunch of items that did nothing for fun? I wasn't like juckter who was stabbing people with his pen and hit the person with the apple.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  i'm pretty sure someone did the exact same thing in a live twg dreamers run
                  but anyway i'll just use my kart item and you can lynch storn if it actually does something
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    i'm pretty sure someone did the exact same thing in a live twg dreamers run
                    but anyway i'll just use my kart item and you can lynch storn if it actually does something
                    it did, minus the starman part
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      i have been told i used it but i think yoshl's supposed to say something in here
                      wat
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Ok so in summery

                        Xel's life is tied to someone's else and I'm suppose to think he's town for it

                        Storn got roundbox's dream and doesn't think out his votes

                        InD is trying to rush the phase with an insta and that's suspect

                        InD also got two of the same item meaning an action bounced. Not unusual.

                        InD also sends a peek at none of our lynch targets from the night before. Sadly that bounces

                        Ecinizeerf is dead---except that he's not.

                        Roundbox says he did get Xel's message but forgot about it until Xel brought it up, although we could all be forgiven for not know that last part

                        And now Lurker is trying items willy-nilly because lol why stay alive?



                        Fucking what the shit guys
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          InD: Why are you wanting to lynch Round over his dream but have nothing to say about Xel's dream?


                          Xel: Fuck the "I'm a troll" excuse you are basically trying to get town to never consider you a lynch target under fear of someone dying. You realize that it's in our benefit to lynch you sooner and not later if that is actually true and we feel you might be wolf, right? Like if you are a wolf and that is true we don't need to find out in Final 3.

                          That is such a fucking bad dream holy shit

                          Roundbox those items are useless although the Starman trick is pretty sneaky, I don't think you where in any actual danger and your quickness to act like you where rubs me the wrong way? Then again EoD happened fast so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt


                          Storn....I don't like your game at all, Storn.



                          Fah
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Dear Biscuits and Gravy



                            guys we really need to figure out what we want to do with Xel. Are we taking him serious? If so how likely is he a town that would seriously do that? If we feel he could be a wolf and he needs to go, is it to our benefit to go ahead and lynch him and just eat any deaths that happen or to try and use a dream to negate that? I think giving someone who dreams that kind of shit another phase is kind of a bad plan, personally


                            Talk to me people
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • TWG Demon
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2017
                              • 0

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Ecinizeerf is dead---except that he's not.
                              Ecinizeerf's soul is torn from their body

                              he is now, bitch

                              Ecinizeerf has been sent to hell.
                              They were a Dreamer

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                What fucking what?

                                First off, who are you?
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...