TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Demon
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2017
    • 0

    #691
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Check the OP











    bitch

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #692
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Wait THIS IS LEGIT


      WHO THE FUCK IS DEMON


      WHY IS ME SAYING SOMEONE IS ALIVE KILLS HIM

      I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS
      ​

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #693
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        obviously the result of a nightmare which you triggered
        great job
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #694
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Fucking how the hell was I suppose to know this was a thing?
          ​

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #695
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Fucking how the hell was I suppose to know this was a thing?
            We'll you could have known if you were a nightmare.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #696
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by storn42
              We'll you could have known if you were a nightmare.
              I mean if I was then I guess?

              I don't know what to tell you if you seriously think I did this I'm just kind of in shock that we now have to fucking watch what we say about people lest we all fucking die.

              Nobody mention any other message again
              ​

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #697
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                welp

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  rb's n0 dream is literally not towny in the slightest, whereas xel's can be construed as somewhat for letting him read one other person in the game

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    lmfao what the fuck
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      And now Lurker is trying items willy-nilly because lol why stay alive?
                      i was trying to confirm storn
                      and until your bitch ass fucking killed freezin we could've afforded losing me to clear him
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        rb's n0 dream is literally not towny in the slightest
                        idk man, i think the intent to get reactions out of people is pretty clear
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          rb's n0 dream is literally not towny in the slightest, whereas xel's can be construed as somewhat for letting him read one other person in the game
                          Am I not allowed to have fun? I gave myself a bluffing tool. None of the items I gave people did anything but disappear on use.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            rb's n0 dream is literally not towny in the slightest, whereas xel's can be construed as somewhat for letting him read one other person in the game
                            its not towny, but its also not exactly woofy either. i'd say its pretty null. i just think the way he used it was pretty scummy imo.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              I don't even know how to proceed with this.


                              InD: No, Xel is trying to hold one of us hostage right now. Been doing it since last phase. His "get reactions out of RB" bit was pretty ill-conceived as I already pointed out and it didn't help town at all.

                              Contrast that with Roundbox who throw some useless shit around and popped a star when he got scared and Xel is clearly the scummier of the two.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                if you vote for xel and his claim that lynching him will also kill roundbox is true, you could fucking cause an automatic loss if they're both dreamers
                                xel absolutely never gets lynched here
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...