TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #871
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    storn is clear

    mml is arguably spewed clear - there's something possible about how lurker would just bus with impunity there but i finally went and read valais, and in all likelihood a wolf mml would push back on his buddy

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #872
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by storn42
      ..
      yeah but you say "nothing happened to you" like you had an action out on me

      guess you could just mean we have the commonality of not getting any PMs

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #873
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by inDheart
        yeah but you say "nothing happened to you" like you had an action out on me

        guess you could just mean we have the commonality of not getting any PMs
        thats what i mean. and i KNOW nothing happened to me because i commuted.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #874
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by storn42
          thats what i mean. and i KNOW nothing happened to me because i commuted.
          you're misunderstanding my wording

          you're saying it like you know nothing happened to ME

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #875
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            i'm pretty frazzled right now gg me for thinking i could multitable

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #876
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by inDheart
              you're misunderstanding my wording

              you're saying it like you know nothing happened to ME
              no im not. you're misunderstanding me.

              i commuted, therefore nobody can target me, therefore nothing happened to me. i received no PM

              You received no PM therefore nothing happened to you.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #877
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                So right now im thinking the last nightmare is in round.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Storn did you steal my dream again?
                  why, what is it

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    so InD you dream anything interesting last night that you want to talk about or no?


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      so InD you dream anything interesting last night that you want to talk about or no?
                      i'll share in time but i really do wanna see if anything at all happens

                      i see host hovering

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        i'll share in time but i really do wanna see if anything at all happens

                        i see host hovering
                        alright.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          oh and i can guarantee my dream succeeded at least in part, because i had twg demon post the start of day as an observable side effect. i encouraged the use of the word "bitch"

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            i didn't get a pm either so nothing happened to you.
                            That's again, interesting

                            because that means someone nulled my dream, or I had a restless night I was not told about last night

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              That's again, interesting

                              because that means someone nulled my dream, or I had a restless night I was not told about last night
                              If your dream involved me it didn't go off because I commuted.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                so if things are going to stabilize at 4/1, we get two lynches (unless xel goes first) and i think xel>roundbox (if he's alive somehow) wins us the game every time

                                storn is clear from nailing us a nightmare and mml is pretty clear from lurker spew plus their interactions

                                if xel is not scum, then trying to lynch him is always in scum's favor because it takes out two bodies (and clearly that did not happen) as per his n0 dream

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Let me explain my dream in a bit more detail from day 0.

                                Roundbox gets a fake red check on me, that he is not supposed to know is fake. This is why I suspect Storn has my dream, because it says in my dream it's a fake check from me myself. I can't pass a fake check if I'm actually that role. But this is also tied to this: If I am lynched at any point during the rest of the game, roundbox dies with me. This is why I was implying targeting me ends very poorly.

                                I am genuinely curious why roundbox was acting like he didn't have that check at all. That's where I was going with that EoD. The issue is I am trash and did it in the worst way possible.
                                however, this does not necessarily reconcile with his n1 dream, because lynch != night/daykill

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Fun fact after my gross misplay my dream was all actions that target me got redirected at random.
                                both of his dreams have a paper trail: n0 roundbox received a fake peek and n1 i received an extra cookie

                                there is a world in which xel lives as a townie thanks to his n1 action, and that is the one where the nightkill gets redirected to freezinice. the reason scum would kill him here is he's a peeked townie

                                as far as i remember, no one has copped to sending the "beware of lurker and xelnya" note, and fmpov it could very well be xel himself. his n0 dream shows conviction to confuse/test roundbox which means he's thinking about peeks. there's one post i can't find now but i remember him emphasizing that what he sent was a fake peek and so no one else should be red reading him but that's counteracted by godfathering himself (or having lurker do it), which is totally in range given the rest of the dream

                                the case on roundbox is weaker and i just figure he's the least clean of the three remaining town that aren't me

                                Comment

                                Working...