TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #481
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    btw the nice avi is pure sarcasm

    how dare u

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #482
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by XelNya
      I have a feeling one is mario kart related one is just... a pen?

      also nice avi
      why mario kart? these seem like generic mario items in general what makes them mario kart specific?


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #483
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by storn42
        why mario kart? these seem like generic mario items in general what makes them mario kart specific?
        I dunno. Red shells aren't an item per say so much as an obstacle?

        Comment

        • Arntonach
          Owlbears Rock!
          • Mar 2012
          • 2494

          #484
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          I doubt the mushroom is mario kart related, since at the same minute yohsl confirmed that I used it, what's-his-face died. To be fair, yoshl also said that using said mushroom would be announced, but with such a bastardy setup, I'm not surprised nothing was said.
          pack of hard stuffs

          pack of my stuffs

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #485
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            I got a pen and a fake box

            Haven't tried them

            Not going to.


            Storn it says you're still here
            ​

            Comment

            • Ecinizeerf
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 7

              #486
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              You could at least try asking questions as if it's a standard TWG game. Or better yet ask for people to explain what you don't understand
              What was your dream last night

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #487
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                It isn't invincibility, like Arnt seems to think it is.

                I wanted to be funny and have YoshL make a rule that everyone had to post a link to a Wikipeida article within the first phase, just to see if actual rule changes like that would work in the game. I've never played this setup so I was carious to see it in action.

                Either forcing even one time posting requirements is too OP or YoshL thought it was too lame and didn't do it.

                Frankly I should have turned myself into a seer in hindsight. Even if a rule change like that worked I'm not sure what rule I could make to help us find wolves any better *shrugs*
                ​

                Comment

                • Ecinizeerf
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 7

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Oh...

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Yeah.


                    Anything else?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                      What was your dream last night
                      You know on thinking about this something is off.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Not about MML's mind you, but something else.

                        Comment

                        • Ecinizeerf
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 7

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          You know on thinking about this something is off.
                          Enlighten me.

                          Comment

                          • Ecinizeerf
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 7

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Yeah.


                            Anything else?
                            Yeah wondering if I gave you 1 billion dollars, would the first thing you do be to bribe your city council into passing a ordinance forcing people to walk backwards in public

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Ok I want to see expanded thoughts from Arnt and Storn tomorrow well before EoD. Especially you, Storn. I don't like how you exited. Get back at me.

                              About to finish up work and probably go straight to bed


                              Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                              Yeah wondering if I gave you 1 billion dollars, would the first thing you do be to bribe your city council into passing a ordinance forcing people to walk backwards in public
                              Naw, probably pay off all of my family's bills and then travel 9 months out of the year until my bad financial habits leave me broke again.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Oh yeah and of course

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Not about MML's mind you, but something else.
                                Feel free to explain, although I feel I know what you're talking about
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...