TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #841
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Ehhhhhhhh

    That's interesting
    says the guy with 9 posts and 0 votes last phase
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #842
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by roundbox
      says the guy with 9 posts and 0 votes last phase


      I dunno, you think I didn't do any sort of shenanigans last night?

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #843
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Also gonna quote this

        Originally posted by inDheart
        my PMs are also ripe with nothing fucking happening so that's cool
        for later

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #844
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Very subtle Xelnya
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #845
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            If anything I'd expect to be the target of something, so I should be safe. I commuted last night so nothing could happen to me. Makes me expect that InD may have targeted me.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #846
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by roundbox
              Very subtle Xelnya
              bullshit bullshit is bullshit's bullshit that smells like bullshit in a pile of bullshit's bullshit

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #847
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Fuck. That hurt to type.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  If anything I'd expect to be the target of something, so I should be safe. I commuted last night so nothing could happen to me. Makes me expect that InD may have targeted me.
                  why

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    I'm not entirely sure what to say at this point

                    I still feel as if it's our boy Xel who's the last one; general attitude is gross and Lurker was his biggest defender. In hindsight, that looks pretty bad.

                    Of course, with 30-something odd hours left in phase I welcome him to showcase a strong desire to solve the game. That's been missing from the start.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      I get a good feeling from Roundbox tho. InD's EoD looked pure and I feel he's town.

                      I think it's between Storn and Xel and I really need to re-read Lurker's post and try to figure it out. My brother is still over playing Dynasty Warriors 4 though but I'll make sure to do it before the night's out
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I'm not entirely sure what to say at this point

                        I still feel as if it's our boy Xel who's the last one; general attitude is gross and Lurker was his biggest defender. In hindsight, that looks pretty bad.

                        Of course, with 30-something odd hours left in phase I welcome him to showcase a strong desire to solve the game. That's been missing from the start.
                        Yes because any good scum partner wouldn't have fucking bussed me from the get go right

                        because that makes more sense than my scum partner defending me when I'm being a useless shit lord.

                        then there's the issue of if i'd be fucking stupid enough to not make my dream n0 be something along the lines of "I gain the ability to night kill a player every night except n0."

                        you think I wouldn't try that shit

                        you dumb

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Sure ok I've been a shit lord this game yep

                          true

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            sure I didn't remember to pop a vote, yep

                            i'm trash

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              I mean, MML are you really silly enough to risk killing me?

                              I already told you that lynching me means someone else dies

                              and I can't say we exactly have room to fuck around as town here dude

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Unless someone's dreams made that not a thing and admits it, you really don't wanna do that

                                because it doesn't win you the game

                                it loses it for you

                                this is a promise

                                Comment

                                Working...