TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #571
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Yeah I think we really need to try and figure out a target no lynch is just going to push us further behind. Wolves already got one of us right out the gate

    Roundbox InD supposedly used his dream to give Storn a green check on Xel if I read that right last night. Storn won't really confirm or comment on it past "getting a message" and "Xel is clear for me"

    He said he would talk about it when someone claimed sending it. InD did just that

    He refused to talk about it and is blantedly ignoring me, even after I put a vote on him. He wouldn't even say if InD was likely full of shit or not, opting to stay neutral.

    If he's town he doesn't seem to be acting very pro town
    Go reread the conversation when India claimed because you seemed to have missed it. There is nothing more to talk before about.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #572
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Actually, roundbox is an ok lynch pending something

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #573
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by inDheart
        so i feel like arnt is always listless when i've played with him as town (sorry arnt)
        his reads usually have a lot of nulls or don't feel much like reads
        except we have even less than that from him here

        him showing he knows wolves don't get a regular nk feels like tmi

        also weighing whether him assuming mml has some kind of day action protection is important
        I don't wanna defend Arnt but to be fair him assuming that of me came from using the Pen item on me and it doing jack all.

        Considering that Jucktel died after assembling Pen-Pineapple Apple-Pen I assume that we all (most?) got pens to help us assemble that. Feels connected anyway.

        As already confessed, I didn't use my dream to protect myself. Totally should have though but all's well that ends well?
        ​

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #574
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by storn42
          im responding and im sticking to my word and not revealing anything more yet. But i do agree. the Xel is town thing should be taken as true as you feel you should take it from InD. InD is the one stating it has truth, im merely reporting my interesting message.
          i think this is what mml is waiting on btw

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #575
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            i got 0 pens btw mml, just an apple which went to juckter when he used one of his pens, and a banana which i'm still holding

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #576
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by storn42
              Pretty much what I was feeling.
              Originally posted by storn42
              I like the idea of a no lynch, but is it worth more to risk the shot in the dark and maybe hit a woof instead of just letting them get a free pass.
              I don't know how well these two posts sync up yo
              ​

              Comment

              • Arntonach
                Owlbears Rock!
                • Mar 2012
                • 2494

                #577
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                My dream action seered juckter as town. Granted it was flowerly cause I didn't realize it was for twg until halfway through, but I rolled with it and got a read. Not that it does me any good cause I had inadvertently killed him. :l

                Sorry if I'm not posting "more", I'm just trying to cut back on fluff and keep the posts decent. Quality over quantity, even if the quality is a bit low.
                pack of hard stuffs

                pack of my stuffs

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by Arntonach
                  My dream action seered juckter as town. Granted it was flowerly cause I didn't realize it was for twg until halfway through, but I rolled with it and got a read. Not that it does me any good cause I had inadvertently killed him. :l

                  Sorry if I'm not posting "more", I'm just trying to cut back on fluff and keep the posts decent. Quality over quantity, even if the quality is a bit low.
                  i really don't think you inadvertently killed him; i think he just completed his item is all

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    Go reread the conversation when India claimed because you seemed to have missed it. There is nothing more to talk before about.
                    I was in that conversation, much more then you actually.

                    InD already brought up what I was talking about but I'll ask you right here right now: Judging from your message, do you think InD actually made that dream or is it just/more likely you got it from other means?

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Actually, roundbox is an ok lynch pending something
                    You need to explain that and quickly

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    i got 0 pens btw mml, just an apple which went to juckter when he used one of his pens, and a banana which i'm still holding
                    I have a pen

                    I have a box

                    uhh

                    Not using them!
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Arntonach
                      Owlbears Rock!
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 2494

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      It's still odd that in the same minute I used the mushroom juckter died. Oh whatever.

                      And xel why is a roundbox lynch okay?
                      pack of hard stuffs

                      pack of my stuffs

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        so i know no one wanted to vote like 20 hours ago

                        but can we get something earlier than the last 3 minutes please to know where we are

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by Arntonach
                          My dream action seered juckter as town. Granted it was flowerly cause I didn't realize it was for twg until halfway through, but I rolled with it and got a read. Not that it does me any good cause I had inadvertently killed him. :l

                          Sorry if I'm not posting "more", I'm just trying to cut back on fluff and keep the posts decent. Quality over quantity, even if the quality is a bit low.
                          On Day 0/1 I much rather see spam then little presence
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            My vote's been on Storn, yo. I think with his self vote he is on the chopping block
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              i'll let xel lead on roundbox again if he wants though

                              wagoning is weird with 8 people

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                storn still not moving his self vote is noted

                                Comment

                                Working...