TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #886
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Alright, so here's the problem with xel being a nightmare: If you actually truly sent me a seer of xel, then xel is either a dreamer or dreamed to seer a dreamer. we already know that lurker used his n0 for PPAP and xel sent round a "fake" seer on him. That's 3 actions with our lynch two dreams. While it's plausible that xel is a nightmare I find it highly unlikely.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #887
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Honestly I feel like this most likely is round or InD as the last nightmare.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #888
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        well we do know that multi pronged dreams are a thing

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #889
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by inDheart
          well we do know that multi pronged dreams are a thing
          Yea, but I still find it unlikely. Especially since they are two separate things and not two things connected in some way.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #890
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            all right then i'll tell you the rest of what i did because there's a good chance i'm tunneled

            i roleblocked xel and that's why his dream did nothing

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #891
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Honestly it's probably roundbox. First off, remember his item usage eod #1 he used it claiming that he was on mobile but didn't have a wagon on him. Afterwards he managed to hoplay on the arnt wagon right after lurker (a proven wolf) did. and they were close together too.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #892
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by storn42
                Honestly it's probably roundbox. First off, remember his item usage eod #1 he used it claiming that he was on mobile but didn't have a wagon on him. Afterwards he managed to hoplay on the arnt wagon right after lurker (a proven wolf) did. and they were close together too.
                and the reason he votes lurker yesterday is?

                like his hand would have been forced to get at lurker today most likely if we flipped you yesterday, but he'd be at more of a numbers advantage and still have the towncred

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  his arnt vote could also be self pres

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    and the reason he votes lurker yesterday is?

                    like his hand would have been forced to get at lurker today most likely if we flipped you yesterday, but he'd be at more of a numbers advantage and still have the towncred
                    Obvious bus. At that point lurker was the only one going down and it makes a lot of sense to bus at that point.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      his arnt vote could also be self pres
                      Ithat's could be but he literally had like no pressure on him and I do think think even a single vote.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        you know, if this is a world where xel is not scum, then scum have let a peeked townie into a 4 town/1 wolf scenario

                        not exactly optimal

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          Ithat's could be but he literally had like no pressure on him and I do think think even a single vote.
                          he didn't have the votes but he had the push

                          i took my vote off him with 20 min to go, xel at least declared intent to vote him but ended up on no lynch, then you voted him

                          he wasn't going to vote xel because he was townreading xel so arnt's the obvious vote there fmpov

                          if i read it correctly arnt also only had a single vote before box voted so he broke a 3 way kitb

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Haven't sat down yet to play because I was up til 8 AM watching Wayne's World and listening to people bitch about Village Inn after wanting to go to village in like a hack

                            But will respond to some stuff

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I mean, MML are you really silly enough to risk killing me?

                            I already told you that lynching me means someone else dies

                            and I can't say we exactly have room to fuck around as town here dude
                            If you're the last wolf then you die and we win before another death goes off.

                            Granted that doesn't matter if you're town but the idea that I need to tiptoe around you because you're holding people hostage like a fucktwad is absurd.

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            And I don't make promises. Ever.

                            Not that you'd know that.
                            I guess I don't

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            So what you're saying is that me claiming to have given a nightmare hated and a letter, followed by someone claiming to have a letter and then getting insta-ed at L-1 and flipping nightmare makes it likely that I'm the last nightmare.
                            You're d0 factors into my feeling about you buuuuuuuuuuuuuut

                            You have a point. Even if you're about that you wouldn't do it to your partner

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            one thing i wanna figure out is did /anybody/ have /anything/ unusual at all happen to them

                            when i made that post last night i seriously mean nothing happened to me that i can tell, i have no PMs about today
                            I just made myself bulletproof again. I thought about checking but honestly messages where getting fucked left and right so I figured it was a worthless dream

                            I got no PMS regarding it

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            no im not. you're misunderstanding me.

                            i commuted, therefore nobody can target me, therefore nothing happened to me. i received no PM

                            You received no PM therefore nothing happened to you.
                            Damn I actually should have done that. Much better then bulletproof lol

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            Honestly I feel like this most likely is round or InD as the last nightmare.
                            I don't know InD has been putting in some effort from my point of view. I don't recall his wolf game though

                            But man, I seriously doubt it's InD from a gut feeling-standpoint

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            Yea, but I still find it unlikely. Especially since they are two separate things and not two things connected in some way.
                            Agree

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            Ithat's could be but he literally had like no pressure on him and I do think think even a single vote.
                            This is, admittedly, true. But I'm not sold it's a good indication of his alignment on it's own
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              you know, if this is a world where xel is not scum, then scum have let a peeked townie into a 4 town/1 wolf scenario

                              not exactly optimal
                              Not at all, but with people openly trying to redirect/go defensive dreaming about killing in the night would be worthless.

                              We've already seen two traps and I bet all the attempts are along those lines.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Not at all, but with people openly trying to redirect/go defensive dreaming about killing in the night would be worthless.

                                We've already seen two traps and I bet all the attempts are along those lines.
                                well, recall that i roleblocked him and he's claimed to have nothing happen/gotten no results so that checks out

                                you and storn have both claimed defensive actions

                                if xel is supposed to be the kill then it would have just gone through. i effectively removed his defenses unless he did something earlier in action resolution and the only thing that comes to mind for that is commuting or bus driving yourself

                                Comment

                                Working...