TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #331
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wineandbread
    Upon reading the thread I have no particularly strong feelings for anyone

    I do agree that AA saying "i'll have myself off the table in 72 hrs" is a bit goofy, but not uhh

    what's the term

    alignment indicative
    I like this post.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #332
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by reuben_tate
      That's an interesting thing to point out; I think a lot of us have noticed that theme as well. However, even if that theory holds up, it's not much use to us during d0 since it's a bit too early to be trying to be guessing possible wolf partners due to the amount of combinations and the information doesn't allow for us to single any one possible wolf out either.
      Yeah, it is pretty early to point it out, but I figured why not *shrugs*

      If anything it will be nice to compare the postcounts quoted to later days.
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #333
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        I like this post.
        Do you just agree with it, or is it a combination of what it said+who said it?
        ​

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #334
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Yeah, it is pretty early to point it out, but I figured why not *shrugs*

          If anything it will be nice to compare the postcounts quoted to later days.
          Only thing I'm worried about is now that you've made that post and pointed that out, it might encourage the wolves to change their behavior to counter that theory.
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #335
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            dabackpack are you really here
            I haven't caught up yet but sorta


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #336
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              Only thing I'm worried about is now that you've made that post and pointed that out, it might encourage the wolves to change their behavior to counter that theory.
              Have you, in some way, shape, or form had to represent the prosecution?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #337
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                Have you, in some way, shape, or form had to represent the prosecution?
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  charu looks really good right now fmpov, ethan still looks shit

                  then again i've skimmed the past 2 pages

                  ok


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Do you just agree with it, or is it a combination of what it said+who said it?
                    I can't particularly say it had anything to do with who said it. I don't think I've played a game with Wabby yet so idk.

                    It was more that he addressed the AA issue for what it was: an odd post, but nothing worth overly reading into at this point.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      Only thing I'm worried about is now that you've made that post and pointed that out, it might encourage the wolves to change their behavior to counter that theory.
                      We've had enough time for everyone to post, so I believe that if that's what is going on then that is already reflected in the count. Besides, at this point, I would love to see someone with, say 8 post try to ramp it up to counter this, or someone who's been really super active kind of fall off the radar. Be really interesting to see which ones do or do appear to post differently.

                      Unless you mean a meta shift in future games, in which case we'll get to those when we get to those.

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      I can't particularly say it had anything to do with who said it. I don't think I've played a game with Wabby yet so idk.

                      It was more that he addressed the AA issue for what it was: an odd post, but nothing worth overly reading into at this point.
                      Fair enough perspective. I think that he's being a bit more defensive/edgy then I've ever seen him be with that, but that's me.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Yoshiisland
                        FFR R1 Pikachu
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 953

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        I don't know what to make about between the dialogue between AA and Xiz. To me, it feels that Xiz is reacting testing AA and AA hasn't done a good job on the reaction test.

                        On the other hand, it could be that scum is trying to get an easy mislynch.

                        Will need to read more on this later.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Oh? So what world do you think is the correct one then, my pretty?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                            I don't know what to make about between the dialogue between AA and Xiz. To me, it feels that Xiz is reacting testing AA and AA hasn't done a good job on the reaction test.

                            On the other hand, it could be that scum is trying to get an easy mislynch.

                            Will need to read more on this later.
                            Xiz or Gradiant?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                              I don't know what to make about between the dialogue between AA and Xiz. To me, it feels that Xiz is reacting testing AA and AA hasn't done a good job on the reaction test.

                              On the other hand, it could be that scum is trying to get an easy mislynch.

                              Will need to read more on this later.
                              what in particular makes you feel like xiz is reaction testing me?

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Also, do you think it's...

                                ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...