TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #106
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    I wouldn't count on it, it's arntonach
    tokzic's playing too, same thing for him

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #107
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      MML, you prosecuting any cases?

      Dohoho


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #108
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        A person saying another person should be more active is usually a sign that they're trying to appear like one of the witnesses... but are not actually...
        You didn't have to point it out to him, could've just let him dig himself a hole

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #109
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          tokzic's playing too, same thing for him
          Give him until 30 minutes till EoD, he'll show up and provide his, what did he say in the last turbo? "Legendary gut reads of Justice"?

          Sounds about right


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #110
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            You didn't have to point it out to him, could've just let him dig himself a hole
            I'm a generous sort of feathery floofz... when I want to be, hee hee hee


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #111
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              tokzic's playing too, same thing for him
              I forgot about him to be honest.


              Originally posted by Charu
              Give him until 30 minutes till EoD, he'll show up and provide his, what did he say in the last turbo? "Legendary gut reads of Justice"?
              Legendary gut read of bullshit from his arse.

              I can't believe he was town on top of that
              ​

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #112
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Well... what can you say? He was pretty... tokzic about it.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/104315650/large.gif/img]


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Oops, missed a bracket, oh well


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Wineandbread
                      Custom User Title
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 2105

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Hello friends

                      I have been busy watching The International

                      I will now briefly shitpost before I must sleep
                      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wineandbread
                        I will now briefly shitpost before I must sleep


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Wineandbread
                          Custom User Title
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 2105

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          How did team BDSM become a thing on FFR btw legit question
                          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                          my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                          We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                          Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                          Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                          Comment

                          • Wineandbread
                            Custom User Title
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 2105

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Like sometimes I browse TWG in my office and its just these obscured arrow notes doing lewd things and I question my life choices
                            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                            my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                            We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                            Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                            Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD



                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                zzzzzzzzzzz

                                Comment

                                Working...