TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #301
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    I don't even know where to start with this, my man.

    I mean, I think I know what you're doing, but since the image is broken for me, I'm assuming it's an image of the amount of posts players have.

    This logic won't work Day 0, give up, wolf.
    Originally posted by Gradiant
    yeah, mml fix your image
    Yeah sorry at work was getting called away and I just posted it without double checking the image. Because I got ninja'd it was already out of date but here you guys go:

    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.





    It'll be interesting to see how this post compares to the Post-game thread's info and see how accurate the theory is, at the very least
    ​

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #302
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      High post count means nothing

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #303
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        I love your avatar, Gradiant, omg
        It fits the tone of his posts lol.
        ​

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #304
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          hey red blaster how are you doing

          yoshiisland too

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #305
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            nice hard concrete evidence
            I mean your main point against me is that you don't believe what I'm saying so there's not much to do with that

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #306
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              High post count means nothing
              In itself, no. You are correct.
              ​

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #307
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                I"m alive


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  High post count means nothing
                  I agree

                  Source: Me


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    I like how you skipped over your shitty 'I have 72 hours to flip you guys off me' post
                    ..

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      ..
                      what do you want me to say about it?

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        like people have said it's garbage/goofy etc. and?

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          It's your "non-lynchable" ego bruh.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            But hey...



                            ...is your ego ROLE INDICATIVE???


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Why does it have such a non-towny tone?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Golly!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...