TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Even if you say you're "tilted", hee hee hee.
You secretly love the feeling
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I see your point; I haven't played with Jake too much so you would have a better idea of what is town/wolf game is like. Still, I feel like what he did was a bit excessive and that the reason he continued doing it was because it was working (based off of roundbox's last vote count update where AA had 4 votes on him).mulled over this a bit earlier, I *think* its a little bit more townie of Jake to be pushing /this hard/ because I think Jake as a wolf likes to lay low
I'm gonna have to read some games where he's been scum before, and I'll do this tomorrow sometime.
I /think/ its a good look for Jake but I'm not locking that in yet
idk, I feel like wolves probably haven't had much presence unless Charu is a wolf, which, gun to my head I would say is more likely than not, but I don't have anything concrete aorn
this is based on how complacent Charu is with DBP dying
Charu as town has defended DBP for doing this exact thing before because he feels like its a bad idea to kill people who are not posting anything d0 (it generally is)
Its different for him this game, and I don't really see why.
Idk I feel a little better about my read on Charu after typing this out, but 3 wolf leans this early for me is not the norm and it puts me a bit out of my comfort zone.
I am right on DBP though, unfortunately for the wolves.
I was complimenting both the diversity and quality of the gifs that you post, geez DxAMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Night, my dude
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Thanks for the posts Sunfan.
While I figured I would view Sunfan as more scum for falling under (weak) pressure to post more and up that sweet sweet votecount, I actually must confess that I feel a little better about you for it. Just a little, though.
I feel kind of worst about Charu due to his interactions recently. Like what the hell is up with that "He can die" post? That's out of character even for Wolf Charu IMHO.
Tinfoil theory or not, we are defiantly at a point in the game where the inactives need to start getting called out. YoshL, Red Blaster, Yoshiilsland, Tokzic, Arntonach----where you guys at? I also would like to see DBP respond to the thread now that Sunfan as called him out.
I don't want to seriously vote for someone before they have a chance to make known their presence, so please don't put me in that position guys.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I see you have a problem with how I see inactives, hee hee hee.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Also, psst, just a heads up. roundbox probably knows how to discern that post of yours, but bolded red with name of players usually indicates as a vote regardless of what your intent was.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
But you knew that, right?
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I was under the impression that it didn't count unless it had the proper tags, no matter what.
Let the record show I have no current vote.Comment
-
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment



Comment