TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #271
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Anymore thoughts on the game so far, Charu?
    I don't like you

    'bout it for now


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #272
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      I don't like you

      'bout it for now
      wowzers
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #273
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Yeah man harsh
        ​

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #274
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          I've been moving some friends today I'll be on later


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Wineandbread
            Custom User Title
            • Oct 2007
            • 2105

            #275
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            moving friends as in helping them move?

            or pushing them into a lake?

            or reorganizing your facebook?
            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
            my semen is flying through the air as we speak
            We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

            Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


            Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


            Comment

            • Wineandbread
              Custom User Title
              • Oct 2007
              • 2105

              #276
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Upon reading the thread I have no particularly strong feelings for anyone

              I do agree that AA saying "i'll have myself off the table in 72 hrs" is a bit goofy, but not uhh

              what's the term

              alignment indicative
              Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
              my semen is flying through the air as we speak
              We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

              Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


              Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #277
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Sunfan forgive me for saying this again, but--

                This isn't something that a townie would really say

                And I have never played a game where AA posted something like that, and I also haven't played a game I can think of where AA was a wolf. Coincidence? Maybe not.
                if you say so, maybe think a little harder though

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  And this unvote happened just as easily as indheart's unvote which you were shitting all over, nice
                  no it really doesn't, because we had discussed at some length the reasons behind the vote and for/against it, and apparently the assumption that the vote hinged on was wrong so it became pretty pointless

                  whereas indheart's vote was just there and then not there when someone voted him

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    unless you expect a certain timeframe for my votes to stick before I move them, which unfortunately is not a thing

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      I like how you skipped over your shitty 'I have 72 hours to flip you guys off me' post

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        and then left

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          no it really doesn't, because we had discussed at some length the reasons behind the vote and for/against it, and apparently the assumption that the vote hinged on was wrong so it became pretty pointless

                          whereas indheart's vote was just there and then not there when someone voted him
                          They were obviously joke votes/unvotes. So then you're shitting all over him, he says it was joke stuff going on (because it was obviously), and you're just like 'okay cool, unvote'. I don't see any difference in easiness of you unvoting for obvious shit, and then indheart's vote/unvote

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            if you say so, maybe think a little harder though
                            Not sure if you're trying to say that we have been in a game together where you where a wolf (I just checked all the games I recall being in, best of my knowledge this is not true) or if you're accusing me of not having enough of a reason to suspect you (which I disagree).

                            In either case your response is lol and I'm a wee bit disappointed.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              AA always spazzes out when you call him a wolf and keep pushing it, fyi.

                              It's his TWG pride or something, what a shame.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                They were obviously joke votes/unvotes. So then you're shitting all over him, he says it was joke stuff going on (because it was obviously), and you're just like 'okay cool, unvote'. I don't see any difference in easiness of you unvoting for obvious shit, and then indheart's vote/unvote
                                but my vote was based on the fact that he was a new player and therefore may not have read into it as being an obvious joke vote, in which case suddenly deflecting seems wolfy. If he's not a new player then that's an invalid assumption so I have no reason to keep my vote on him. No, it was not obvious that he wasn't a new player (because I wasn't the only one to assume this) so no my reason for unvoting was not obvious. if indheart was indeed joking around like he says he was, then his unvote came much more easily than mine

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Not sure if you're trying to say that we have been in a game together where you where a wolf (I just checked all the games I recall being in, best of my knowledge this is not true) or if you're accusing me of not having enough of a reason to suspect you (which I disagree).

                                In either case your response is lol and I'm a wee bit disappointed.
                                neither of those

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...