TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #511
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Also Charu you little bitch that wasn't cool last game. Brilliant, but not cool. :<
    Ya did it to yaself, y'know, hee hee hee.

    Also, there goes sunfan again saying a giant post is the "best post" someone has ever made.

    Some things never change.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #512
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      So, I've been wrong on MML, and this is kind of an interesting read, but based on a certain previous conversation we've had (it might be the previous turbo postgame, not 100% sure)

      So, MML, during a previous game, read a post by someone (I think it was mellonxcollie, who was a wolf), and concluded that there was absolutely a wolf would ever do what she did.

      During the postgame, I talked to him about why having the mindset of "Anyone of X alignment would never do A" is a really bad mindset to have, because wolves will try and abuse that, and townies are more likely to say things like this due to their lack of perfect information.

      MML said something about how he feels like he has learned this or something from that game, idk I don't really remember.

      Earlier in this game, he directly said something like "Sorry Sunfan, but there's no way a town would ever say X"

      I think that this line of thought is just more likely to come from a townie.

      If MML is a wolf, I would have to think that he would be trying to appear town, obviously. Since we recently had a discussion about why he shouldn't be approaching the game from the standpoint of "A player of X alignment would never do A," I think, if he is a wolf, he is way, way, WAY less likely to make that post, just because if he is a wolf, I think he'll expect me to call him out on it.

      Also, his other posts are pretty ok, and he's playing the game really selfishly, like he thought I was a wolf (at first) because I was posting more and might be doing so in response to him saying that there is probably an inactive wolf, which I don't think is likely to come from a wolf

      I'm more sure on him now than I was before, this is literally a result of just sleeping on my read of him and nothing else, but I think he's a bad lynch.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #513
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        Oh, he never actually posted anything except until the end, I was just teasing you about him always being lynched as a Wolf lol.

        It was the game you and j-rodd hosted! Where I false claimed Mason and faked having a Mason log and stuff!
        oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that one
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #514
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charu
          Some things never change.
          even if he's wolf or sk, and really especially so, its still a good post

          but you are right, some things never chang
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Yoshiisland
            FFR R1 Pikachu
            • Feb 2007
            • 953

            #515
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            if you mean compared to other play it's hard for me to say because it's my first game here and i'm not familiar with his play style yet. i just know it's not also his first game

            but so far my posting had been basically d0 memes and he seemed to look waaay too hard into my prescriptivist bs

            (setting up for an event irl so i'm responding all slow sorry)
            This sounds to me like "I'm new, so don't lynch me. Also, I don't want to provide any information that may be useful for this game or even try to figure out this game. But I'm new!"

            I understand this is your first game here on FFR, as it is mines, but can you at least give your first impressions? It could give us some information to work with.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #516
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              so, the thing about AA is really just meta, but his responses to Gradiant specifically felt really town to me, I'll post some
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #517
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                @mashi I elaborated on this but it's because as a new player I think the instinct is to shy away from votes being placed on you, so he quickly unvoted in a reaction to pressure and then attempted to deflect attention away from it by shifting to another topic. In particular it's the quick shift away that makes me think it's suspicious because wolves don't really want attention on themselves
                furhter explanation of why he voted for inDheart, which I liked

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                you're welcome to believe that but you're wrong



                there's 48 hours still

                I'm not going to milk every interaction
                not being tilted but the exact line of "you can believe that but you're wrong" is a thing I've seen AA say as town more often than not

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                it's also worth noting jake that you've scumread me/disliked things I've done in every single game

                and every game you've been wrong and it's no different this game
                I know this feeling, and its something that I think wolves are less likely to say to a town, because it can start a shitfire

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                also it's not non-lynchable, more like never mislynch
                townie mindset
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  btw I'm not going to be here later (playing Cataan with friends) but I'll try to sneak on for EOD, I think I've done almost everything I've wanted to do

                  before I go I'll drop a list of who I don't want to kill today

                  I'll talk more about this later, but not voting for DBP is essentially inexcusable in my mind
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    EoD isn't tonight, bruh


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Sunfan, I actually see your logic of why MML is town as to why MML is actually a wolf.

                      I don't believe a town would say wolf 1 and 2 only, in a 3 wolf game.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I'll talk more about this later, but not voting for DBP is essentially inexcusable in my mind
                        I'm reading you as town but when I first read this, I totally got vibes that you are Miles Edgeworth. #paranoia

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Sunfan, I actually see your logic of why MML is town as to why MML is actually a wolf.

                          I don't believe a town would say wolf 1 and 2 only, in a 3 wolf game.
                          I don't really care too much about that point, but I see why you might
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            EoD isn't tonight, bruh
                            oh
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I'm reading you as town but when I first read this, I totally got vibes that you are Miles Edgeworth. #paranoia
                              I don't know what most of the PRs do, guess I should read the OP
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                                VOTE COUNT
                                Xelnya -> Mashi
                                Xiz -> AA
                                Yoshiisland -> Charu
                                YoshL -> thesunfan
                                Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                YoshL -> inDheart
                                Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                                inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                thesunfan -> inDheart
                                inDheart -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                                YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                                inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                                MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                                MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                                Charu -> DaBackpack
                                Xelnya -> Xiz
                                YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                                Xiz -> MixMasterLar

                                ---


                                AragakiAyase
                                X.X
                                DaBackpack
                                X.X
                                MixMasterLar
                                X.X
                                Xiz
                                X
                                Arntonach
                                X
                                Charu
                                X


                                ---

                                Unvote:

                                MixMasterLar

                                Yet to vote:

                                Tokzic
                                DaBackpack
                                Wineandbread
                                Arntonach
                                Red Blaster
                                reuben_tate
                                Charles Claythorne

                                ---

                                Today's theme:
                                Last edited by roundbox; 08-7-2016, 04:42 PM.
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...