TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #436
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    There's a lot actually

    you may think it's a good joke but rly

    there's a lot
    Half the trouble is figuring what things are the jokes to begin with :P

    Originally posted by Charu
    He's someone I don't care for, that's all. I can defend him if ya want though and say it's dumb to go to those who haven't posted much if anything.

    But do you really want me to do that, mmm?
    I feel like I need a Xelnya gif to express how I feel about this post.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #437
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I want you to say what you think
      I think you pointing at him for not posting is yawn worthy. Who knows though, might lead to somewhere if you really start squeezing him.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #438
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        @Thesunfan: I'm glad to see that someone else views AA in a similar light, even if it's not the popular opinion at the moment. Seeing that you think AA is town, what do you think about Gradiant relentlessly attacking AA? Do you think that's alignment indicative of Gradiant at all?
        mulled over this a bit earlier, I *think* its a little bit more townie of Jake to be pushing /this hard/ because I think Jake as a wolf likes to lay low

        I'm gonna have to read some games where he's been scum before, and I'll do this tomorrow sometime.

        I /think/ its a good look for Jake but I'm not locking that in yet

        idk, I feel like wolves probably haven't had much presence unless Charu is a wolf, which, gun to my head I would say is more likely than not, but I don't have anything concrete aorn

        this is based on how complacent Charu is with DBP dying

        Charu as town has defended DBP for doing this exact thing before because he feels like its a bad idea to kill people who are not posting anything d0 (it generally is)

        Its different for him this game, and I don't really see why.

        Idk I feel a little better about my read on Charu after typing this out, but 3 wolf leans this early for me is not the norm and it puts me a bit out of my comfort zone.

        I am right on DBP though, unfortunately for the wolves.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #439
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          I feel like I need a Xelnya gif to express how I feel about this post.
          Don't you dare go mocking me you little shit

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #440
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            I think you pointing at him for not posting is yawn worthy. Who knows though, might lead to somewhere if you really start squeezing him.
            literally, this is his wolf meta and you know it

            no one else had pointed it out

            and you call it boring

            I'm tilted harder than Xel will ever tilt me
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #441
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              fight me

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #442
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                probably only gonna be here for a few more minutes before going to bed

                my reads look something like

                town leans (all leans are in no particular order)
                AA
                ben
                MML (kinda weak)
                Yoshl (really weak)

                wolf leans
                w&b
                DBP

                I'm gonna iso a few people tomorrow, I feel like Xel is being kind of sketchy, but I need to reread his posts with a clearer head

                I am tempted to throw Gradiant into the town pile because I think as a wolf he tends to like to lay low a bit more, idk, that's at least what I remember him being like, its been a while since I've seen him wolf

                idk I kind of already said everything else in other posts and forgot I had this one open in another tab but yeah I'll post it anyways

                Put Charu in the same tier as I have on Xel, which is kind of sketchy-sketch but not wolfy
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  god its 2 am and I'm awake

                  I hate myself
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    literally, this is his wolf meta and you know it

                    no one else had pointed it out

                    and you call it boring

                    I'm tilted harder than Xel will ever tilt me
                    And right now I would probably put you in town, but I learned from my mistake before never to trust my read when I do "tilt" you.

                    But it's nice to see you haven't changed this aspect of your play, hee hee hee.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      god its 2 am and I'm awake

                      I hate myself
                      Don't worry, we love you =3
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        And right now I would probably put you in town, but I learned from my mistake before never to trust my read when I do "tilt" you.

                        But it's nice to see you haven't changed this aspect of your play, hee hee hee.
                        What can I say, I'm a one-trick wolf
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          But yes, being silent is backpack's wolf meta. Other than that, there's really nothing else to talk about except wait for him to do something.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            And right now I would probably put you in town, but I learned from my mistake before never to trust my read when I do "tilt" you.

                            But it's nice to see you haven't changed this aspect of your play, hee hee hee.
                            also, fuck you
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              I'm tilted harder than Xel will ever tilt me
                              Sec lemmie fix that

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Or vote I suppose.

                                Y'know... lets go on and do that

                                DaBackpack


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...