TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #346
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    actually where is arntonach?

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #347
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Not here, obviously, but that's alright, he has 48 hours to take himself off the table, right?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #348
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Hee hee


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #349
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


          VOTE COUNT
          Xelnya -> Mashi
          Xiz -> AA
          Yoshiisland -> Charu
          YoshL -> thesunfan
          Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
          Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
          YoshL -> inDheart
          Xelnya -> reuben_tate
          inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
          thesunfan -> inDheart
          inDheart -> Unvote
          AragakiAyase -> inDheart
          YoshL -> AragakiAyase
          Xiz -> AragakiAyase
          inDheart -> AragakiAyase
          AragakiAyase -> Unvote
          AragakiAyase -> Arntonach

          ---


          AragakiAyase
          X.X.X.X
          inDheart
          X
          Arntonach
          X
          Charu
          X
          reuben_tate
          X


          ---

          Yet to vote:

          Tokzic
          Charu
          DaBackpack
          Wineandbread
          Arntonach
          Red Blaster
          MixMasterLar
          reuben_tate
          Charles Claythorne

          ---

          Today's theme:
          Last edited by roundbox; 08-6-2016, 10:47 PM.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #350
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            Also, do you think it's...

            ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE?
            beautiful
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #351
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xiz or Gradiant?
              *sigh* I was hoping that Yoshiisland would engage me in a casual game of online verbal fisticuffs yet it appears that he simply dropped in to suggest that AA either is playing poorly or his pressure is to red's advantage

              --and then moved on with his inner views and low postcount.

              Damn this tinfoil hat I'm wearing is getting itchy as balls. Probably just the lice, huh?
              ​

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #352
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                I don't know what to make about between the dialogue between AA and Xiz. To me, it feels that Xiz is reacting testing AA and AA hasn't done a good job on the reaction test.

                On the other hand, it could be that scum is trying to get an easy mislynch.

                Will need to read more on this later.
                Going on what MML said, I'm guessing by Xiz, you mean Gradiant?

                Also, when you say that "AA hasn't done a good job on the reaction test", do you mean that you don't think AA has been doing a good job on the reaction test, or do you mean that you think that Xiz/Gradiant/whoever doesn't think AA has been doing a good job on the reaction test?
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Damn this tinfoil hat I'm wearing is getting itchy as balls. Probably just the lice, huh?
                  Is it the lice? Or is it...alignment indicative?
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • Wineandbread
                    Custom User Title
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 2105

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    and thus a fresh hot meme was born
                    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                    my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                    We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                    Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                    Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                    Comment

                    • Wineandbread
                      Custom User Title
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 2105

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      ^ this aligns me as contract killer
                      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                      Comment

                      • Wineandbread
                        Custom User Title
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 2105

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        @MML I'd like to think I am pretty independent of the meta atm as I've had three games, and two of them I haven't made into d2

                        But I'm curious of what made you think my post was "defensive/edgy than I've ever been"
                        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                        my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                        We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                        Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                        Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Wineandbread
                          @MML I'd like to think I am pretty independent of the meta atm as I've had three games, and two of them I haven't made into d2

                          But I'm curious of what made you think my post was "defensive/edgy than I've ever been"
                          I thought MML was referring to me though, was he not?

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            I was.

                            Hey Wineandbread, decided to post more? Glad to have you active
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Care to explain what made you think I have even mentioned you in a comment yet?
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Wineandbread
                                Custom User Title
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 2105

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                yeah I see the logic now, my reading comprehension needs work

                                you were discussing my posts and I made it about me
                                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                                my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                                We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                                Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                                Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                                Comment

                                Working...