TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #391
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    this feels like a very town AA thing to say and if AA follows up on this (ie keeps pressure on that dude), then I'm pretty comfortable with AA, I think
    Oh boy oh boy
    ​

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #392
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by YoshL
      well charu you're a different story because you alone know where the exit is
      I haven't seen Yoshl meme this hard ever

      I'm gonna go on a super big stretch on a probably bad read and say that he's slightly more likely to do this as town than as a wolf, but not by much

      idk I don't really know how to read Yoshl well
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #393
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I'm with charu, you are on the table today. Unless, you do something really AA-y which I have not fully seen you do yet. And no I won't say what
        AA is being really AA-ish I think

        Xiz where mindmeld I need to see your soul or something because I don't agree with anything you're saying
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #394
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I would find this awkward if Charu didn't admit to changing his style

          fwiw I don't see the change in Charu's style at all, I don't really get it, probably something to keep for later

          This is just a weird thing to ever be said between two partners

          Idk I was proud of this when I started typing this out and I'm not proud of this read anymore
          I don't even know what read it was in the first place, jerk!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #395
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            I don't even know what read it was in the first place, jerk!
            do you think you've been playing differently this game compared to other games

            or at least shitposting differently

            because I think Gradiant said something about feeling like you were idk if he was serious
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #396
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              @mashi I elaborated on this but it's because as a new player I think the instinct is to shy away from votes being placed on you, so he quickly unvoted in a reaction to pressure and then attempted to deflect attention away from it by shifting to another topic. In particular it's the quick shift away that makes me think it's suspicious because wolves don't really want attention on themselves
              He's not a new player, I think

              he shit on town of salem new TWG players don't know how shitty ToS is, usually
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #397
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                this seems to happen a lot but oh well

                but your defense of me where you go "why is aa being pushed on again" etc. etc. is kind of like what you did in the boats game, where you said "I don't get why aa is getting all these scum leans, all his posts make sense"

                something to think about I guess
                You're stretching my comment into a "defense" which it is, unfortunately, not.

                I do think the pile on you, is not good, but I didn't defend you exactly.

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                now I know you were trying to tilt me, friend
                I think you're awarding me more credit than I am due.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  well he hasn't posted anything really, although it's still early
                  this means he's a wolf, btw
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Sunfan forgive me for saying this again, but--

                    This isn't something that a townie would really say
                    booooooooooo
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      do you think you've been playing differently this game compared to other games

                      or at least shitposting differently

                      because I think Gradiant said something about feeling like you were idk if he was serious
                      I am being different. For starters, I feel like I'm being a lot more snarky than before.

                      It's really fun, y'know, give it a try sunfan-y


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Wineandbread
                        Custom User Title
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 2105

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I think he said he liked it because of what he was saying regarding AA.

                        It wasn't a post that brought alot to the table, for sure.
                        I share this sentiment about RB's first post. However it does bring to question the vagueness of his initial post on the matter, and whether or not it was on purpose

                        maybe he's just trying to pocket me (o:
                        either way @RB, maybe you can enlighten us on the matter

                        ---

                        On another topic, I don't really like the post count theory for one wolf to be active and another to be inactive. I can believe that one wolf would be active but it has no indication on the others. I really doubt they would change their post habits just to counteract the theory, but even if they didn't, the number of posts per wolf is gonna depend on the players.

                        However I think your posts have been pretty towny this game and it's my first real town lean.

                        Also reminder that there are 3 wolves this game, and a contract killer.

                        ---

                        K bedtime, 2:30am x(
                        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                        my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                        We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                        Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                        Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I would find this awkward if Charu didn't admit to changing his style

                          fwiw I don't see the change in Charu's style at all, I don't really get it, probably something to keep for later

                          This is just a weird thing to ever be said between two partners

                          Idk I was proud of this when I started typing this out and I'm not proud of this read anymore
                          It sounds like you're eliminating the possibility of both of them being wolves, but just to clarify, are you suggesting that this might be a wolf and townie interaction?
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Or not, heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                            To be honest, Gradiant only said that because he guessed right that I was a wolf in that turbo game.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by reuben_tate
                              I was thinking about gradient's catch on mashi and how it's even possible for something like that to happen.

                              One thing that came to mind was that if mashi was a wolf, then I could see why the situation could have happened. If Mashi was a wolf, then his first post (that listed everyone's names and the nature of their relationship to mashi) would have had to have been calculated to some extent. I say this because as a wolf, one could be hyper-aware of the order in which one list names (and also the names that are omitted as well). So although that first post had a warm, nice fuzzy feel to it, it would ultimately had to be made with a wolfy mindset if mashi is a wolf. The post where he acknowledges gradiant's existence, that post is more from a emotional mindset that's independent of whether mashi is a wolf or not. If the two posts were made with two entirely different mindsets, then it would make sense that it didn't "click" in the first post.
                              unlike Xiz's read on the situation, I think this analysis is kind of townie

                              Its clear that ben thought more about this than Xiz did, and I think he approached it from a townie mindset, I think ben is town for this post

                              I think its a post that is about something that doesn't matter, but I like how he thought about it, if that makes sense
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                It sounds like you're eliminating the possibility of both of them being wolves, but just to clarify, are you suggesting that this might be a wolf and townie interaction?
                                Just the former, not the latter

                                it can be town on town, in my mind
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...