TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #226
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    also I appreciate the sentiment but if you think I'm a wolf call me a wolf so I can know how you're reading me and address it accordingly, hiding reads is really obnoxious, worse than sunfan saying "I have a reason for this read but I'm not saying it"
    As you just said "read my posts", wolf.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #227
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      me asking if you thought it was alignment indicative sounds ugly yeah, but it was more addressed to the thread as whole because I'm not sure it's more than just mashi being mashi
      At least you admit it, so you understand why it made you look bad to Ind, charu, and I?

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #228
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        oops, missed that. Thanks.

        This is just me, but your reasoning seems fake. Also, I've liked what inDheart has done this game so far, especially for a newbie.
        ok, why does it seem fake? A bunch of people were throwing around votes, it's pretty easy to join in and throw a vote on someone that can easily turn into a parked vote. Then someone (yoshl) points the spotlight on you (indheart) and he backs off, then tries to change the topic suddenly.

        Originally posted by Xiz
        As you just said "read my posts", wolf.
        I did, but the fact is you left your read out in one post "to humor me"? if that's true then lol, seems very unusual of you to actually humor me in a game when your interactions with me are more like they are right now

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #229
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          At least you admit it, so you understand why it made you look bad to Ind, charu, and I?
          yep I understand

          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

          but I'll have myself off the table before these 72 hours are up so it doesn't really matter

          I also wouldn't put indheart in there, it just seems like he's "wagoning" along with that reasoning. When he says I've been weird with "oddly serious wagoning", I actually placed a vote based on something that I thought was wolfy. But I'm not the only one to have done that so it seems odd why he's treating that differently from the other instances that it's happened.

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #230
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            but I'll have myself off the table before these 72 hours are up so it doesn't really matter
            Is that what you think?

            Heh... alright...


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #231
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              ok, why does it seem fake? A bunch of people were throwing around votes, it's pretty easy to join in and throw a vote on someone that can easily turn into a parked vote. Then someone (yoshl) points the spotlight on you (indheart) and he backs off, then tries to change the topic suddenly.


              I did, but the fact is you left your read out in one post "to humor me"? if that's true then lol, seems very unusual of you to actually humor me in a game when your interactions with me are more like they are right now
              In b4 omgus.

              If im not mistaken, yoshls vote was literally a joke vote, he voted him for voting mashi (who is really cute btw).

              The way I interpreted it was indheart realized yoshl's vote was a joke vote and ignored it.

              I understand why your viewpoint is the way it is, but it feels very surface level without actually thinking about the reasoning behind it.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #232
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                I'm with charu, you are on the table today. Unless, you do something really AA-y which I have not fully seen you do yet. And no I won't say what

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  In b4 omgus.

                  If im not mistaken, yoshls vote was literally a joke vote, he voted him for voting mashi (who is really cute btw).

                  The way I interpreted it was indheart realized yoshl's vote was a joke vote and ignored it.

                  I understand why your viewpoint is the way it is, but it feels very surface level without actually thinking about the reasoning behind it.
                  see the way I interpreted it was indheart didn't realize and instinctively backed off in reaction to pressure. It lines up more with him being new, the typical reaction to a vote on you is to dislike it (unless you disagree with that too)

                  and I disagree that that is very surface level

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I'm with charu, you are on the table today. Unless, you do something really AA-y which I have not fully seen you do yet. And no I won't say what
                    and like I said, we have plenty of time since it's a 72 hour day, just be patient

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      I'm a little concerned why you seem to be pressuring me to get townread really really fast as if there's not much time, because we still have 56 hours

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        ni hao fam

                        vote for aragakiayase and i'm gonna beat you up!!!

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          I'm a little concerned why you seem to be pressuring me to get townread really really fast as if there's not much time, because we still have 56 hours
                          Would you prefer I shitpost for the next day or two and do nothing?

                          I think you know very well (some) games I go hard right off the bat. I'm not as good as my early reads as I used to but don't tell me I said that. I still get some really good reads early. This time, the focus has been on you so far. Nothing wrong with that.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Would you prefer I shitpost for the next day or two and do nothing?

                            I think you know very well (some) games I go hard right off the bat. I'm not as good as my early reads as I used to but don't tell me I said that. I still get some really good reads early. This time, the focus has been on you so far. Nothing wrong with that.
                            nothing wrong with that if you put it that way I guess

                            just reminds me of boats where shadow did a similar thing and acted like there was a ton of pressure and not much time when both of those were false

                            he was town there though so idk

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              anyways no one else is posting atm so lol

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                oh my god i fucking remember that that was glorious as fuck lmfao

                                also don't you dare vote for mashi he's cute as fuck
                                ilu yoshl <333

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                indheart for voting Mashi for being adorable

                                gonna go to bed

                                or I should say I really should be in bed but I'm not tired

                                we'll see how late I last, I guess

                                gutreads aorn are I like Gradiant, Xiz, and ben, none of them are strong
                                ilu tsundere-chan
                                get #rekt indheart!!!

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                voted indheart cause it seemed like he was appeasing and then he deflected away
                                What specifically about his manner do you think makes his behavior more Wolf-sided than Human-sided?


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Why else do you think I voted him?

                                But to humor you,

                                - Mashi said gradiant in one of his first posts
                                - Mashi then realizes gradiant is in the game for the first time?
                                - Gradiant catches this and calls mashi out
                                - Mashi says "oh I didn't put 2 and 2 together" p much

                                Good reason enough for me.
                                I should still have a GOOD WALMART TRIP (cuz I've wanted Tostitos and Hot Salsa for a few days now hul...) before srs bsnss rolls posting, but I'll respond!!!

                                From your perspective, if I'm Human, I think it's clear that I didn't connect the dots - the purpose of my second post was to be frivolous and I wasn't really thinking of the fact that I literally haven't played a TWG with Gradiant in years. It only became overt upon seeing a post of his when the realization struck. Unless I'm missing something, I don't think the facts of this matter are inherently suspicious.

                                What I'm curious about is that if I'm a Wolf from your perspective, what's your reasoning? Do you think I saw Gradiant post and decided to lie about knowing he was in the game? And would you think I would do so as an attempt to dumbtell (which wouldn't even be a dumbtell anyway, since not knowing one Player is in the game doesn't really tell you anything)? Even aside from the fact that I'm not the type of Player to intentionally dumbtell or similar, I don't really see why you would think the latter possibility is likelier than the former. Literally in both cases, I'm required to have forgotten about my second post in the thread where I mentioned Gradiant, and you're implying that's inherently suspicious?

                                And if you're unconvinced of my aloofness, here's a game where I literally had a 25 minute conversation with people without realizing the game had even started.


                                Anyway, something that strikes me odd about Xiz's behavior currently is that it's domineering, but also more impulsive than thoughtful imo - in a Wolfy way. It feels to me that his vote on me was more of a compulsion of what he ought to do than a legitimate suspicion, however weak he feels it is (or strong? I wasn't really sure tbh). I'm not really liking his approach to AragakiAyase atm - seems weird imo to focus so much on someone so early, but to be fair, I think it's in his playstyle to home in on a Player when he's suspicious of them. I'm just not sure why he's doing it so early on. I don't think AragakiAyase's question about alignment-indicativeness was anything unusual.


                                There's one final important post that I would like to comment on btw:
                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                anyway

                                I am formally hardclaiming attorney.
                                LOCK
                                CLEAR

                                Comment

                                Working...