TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #556
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    i see gradiant's post about AA's "horrible tone" above but honestly i don't think his has been the best either. not really justification for holding that vote imo. i do appreciate that he's poking at details like mashigate but i wanna see him tackle sunfan's defense of AA a little closer than that, and see why parking his vote there is better than anyone else that's come up
    The thing is though, there's no actual defense

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #557
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      mulled over this a bit earlier, I *think* its a little bit more townie of Jake to be pushing /this hard/ because I think Jake as a wolf likes to lay low

      I'm gonna have to read some games where he's been scum before, and I'll do this tomorrow sometime.

      I /think/ its a good look for Jake but I'm not locking that in yet

      idk, I feel like wolves probably haven't had much presence unless Charu is a wolf, which, gun to my head I would say is more likely than not, but I don't have anything concrete aorn

      this is based on how complacent Charu is with DBP dying

      Charu as town has defended DBP for doing this exact thing before because he feels like its a bad idea to kill people who are not posting anything d0 (it generally is)

      Its different for him this game, and I don't really see why.

      Idk I feel a little better about my read on Charu after typing this out, but 3 wolf leans this early for me is not the norm and it puts me a bit out of my comfort zone.

      I am right on DBP though, unfortunately for the wolves.
      I can't knock you for saying this because fypov me being a wolf is very likely but I hope you're at least open to changing this in the following hours

      if not and if I get lynched, I hope you are able to adjust your meta of me


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #558
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        on the other hand, I am a really easy target right now

        I would be wary of sunfan for taking the easy road if it weren't for the fact that nobody else (besides maybe Charu?) at this point in the game has taken this path.

        Meaning a few things right now


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #559
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          the wolves know that I am town and that they know that when I formally enter the game with the force of a runaway train they will look really shitty for being on my case, or that they know I'm an easy target and know that if I die they will all look really shitty for being on the easy mislynch

          either of these scenarios look good for sunfan at the moment, as nonwolf at the very least


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #560
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            so I have been doing a lot of non-twg things today

            I'm going to go through the thread right now and catch up, but before I do off the top off of my head here's where I'm at:

            people I like:

            sunfan
            xiz
            mashi
            benguin

            people I'm ok with:

            gradiant
            xelnya
            yoshl

            people I don't have a strong opinion on:

            charu
            mml
            wnb
            arnt
            tokzic
            indheart
            yoshiisland
            red blaster

            people I don't like:

            dabackpack



            ok that's a lot of nulls and a lack of scum leans but we'll see how this develops as I reread

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #561
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              I think it's very unlikely for a wolf to be on a me mislynch in this game, so I think sunfan look pretty good so far


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #562
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                this is so goddamned smug and I don't like it
                that's nice, I wanted to see if he'd try to figure out my reasoning for saying what I said so I could find out a bit of his mindset but that didn't happen

                idc if it came off as smug

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  mml is quite possibly serial killer here, with massive logic extends on A) my interpretations and analyzation of his post thing, and B) that apparantly he's fixated on a vigi. like, if he's the vigi then he's absolutely stupid to be so obviously softing this hard. I can only imagine that he feels safe enough as an sk or a wolf to possibly claim vigi to cover his sk kills.

                  whee x2
                  i like this because he'd have every excuse to be ignorant of the game setup as SK. if he was a wolf he'd have to have read his role PM and found out he had two partners, and that kind of mistake seems hard to fake in a genuine-looking way

                  after all, his reading comprehension was strongly on display in the rest of your post too

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    HOWEVER

                    I just remembered that lTWG game where he didn't know I was a wolf, he was a wolf, and he got me the fuck lynched

                    i.e. he thought I was town, capitalized on my bad play and lynched me

                    I don't know if that's something he would try to perform in a thread game though ---- at any rate I'm loathe to evaluate him based on his push on me alone


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Or vote I suppose.

                      Y'know... lets go on and do that

                      DaBackpack
                      this follows rather naturally from Charu's previous posts so I'm not suspicious where I otherwise would be


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        furhter explanation of why he voted for inDheart, which I liked



                        not being tilted but the exact line of "you can believe that but you're wrong" is a thing I've seen AA say as town more often than not



                        I know this feeling, and its something that I think wolves are less likely to say to a town, because it can start a shitfire



                        townie mindset
                        1) This whole vote/unvote thing was happening among a ton of shitposts. I've already covered that it was obvious the vote on indheart was a joke ('i'm voting you because you voted mashi and he's cute'), there's no way even a new player can misconstrue that. It's super easy to push shit like this reasoning onto a newer player, and once it was again repeated that all that was going on was joke posts, immediately unvote from AA. Just as easily as the unvote from indheart. I've already covered this as well.

                        2) 'I see what you're saying but you're wrong' isn't much of an argument or defense of suspicion towards his posts and tone. It's simply a push-off.

                        3) No examples of any of the 'every game I've played with you' where it's happened, along with the fact that when I'm suspicious of you, it's because you're acting scummy. If I'm searching for scum, and I see somebody acting as you have been, there you go. And then another 'but you're wrong' for good measure like before

                        4) There is no way his post regarding being nonlynchable or mislynchable, no matter which one, is townie-mindset. Let alone you not even explaining why you think that way, just 'yeah that's townie right there'

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          my eyes are literally skipping Xel's posts, I don't have the energy for that rn


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            4th point is towards sunfan

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              The thing is though, there's no actual defense
                              well the differing viewpoints between those who are townreading me vs those who aren't are really mostly tonereads and whether or not people believe my justifications for my posts, because admittedly I haven't produced a lot yet

                              so yeah, there's not really a concrete defense that you can more objectively talk about

                              but then again your accusation isn't exactly objective either

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                sunfan is playing the meta game really, really hard and i wanna comb back through and see if that's why everyone's voting DBP now

                                not really tempted to enjoin that possibility unless there's something else in there

                                Comment

                                Working...