TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #196
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    You have won your way into my heart forever
    sunfan admitting to be pocketed

    actually weird

    ok


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #197
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by YoshL
      sunfan admitting to be pocketed

      actually weird

      ok
      You're now in my heart forever.

      Hee hee hee


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #198
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Bueller

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #199
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          well charu you're a different story because you alone know where the exit is


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #200
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            So nobody is interested in gradiants catch on mashi? Because I sure am.

            Consider my vote to be on both AA and mashi atm lel.
            do you think it's alignment indicative?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #201
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Obviously if he's saying that, AA, what a stupid question AA.

              I'm going to write how stupid that question is for the rest of this post. What a stupid thing to ask someone.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #202
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                do you think it's alignment indicative?
                Why else do you think I voted him?

                But to humor you,

                - Mashi said gradiant in one of his first posts
                - Mashi then realizes gradiant is in the game for the first time?
                - Gradiant catches this and calls mashi out
                - Mashi says "oh I didn't put 2 and 2 together" p much

                Good reason enough for me.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  ...I had a 800 word essay of my opinion on how stupid that question is.

                  Oh my gosh, whoa, how dumb.

                  "alignment indicative"

                  What a dumb thing to ask. What a silly thing to ask. Gosh darn


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Obviously if he's saying that, AA, what a stupid question AA.

                    I'm going to write how stupid that question is for the rest of this post. What a stupid thing to ask someone.
                    Thank you.

                    In my last post I literally had the sentence "AA you are such a fucking wolf how can you possibly ask that" but I removed it because I wanted to humor AA.

                    Then I read charu's post.

                    Now I'm saying it lol.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Actually, back to AA

                      I really do believe AA should be one of the wagons we look at at the end of the day.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        tmw you meme too hard

                        AA

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          indheart whats your reasoning for voting him

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            AA's been pretty much nothing but weird since last night with oddly serious wagoning and that stupid question

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Cool. Can you expand on the 'weird' part? Like, is there anything different you saw him do or not do?

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                if you mean compared to other play it's hard for me to say because it's my first game here and i'm not familiar with his play style yet. i just know it's not also his first game

                                but so far my posting had been basically d0 memes and he seemed to look waaay too hard into my prescriptivist bs

                                (setting up for an event irl so i'm responding all slow sorry)

                                Comment

                                Working...