TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #136
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    indheart for voting Mashi for being adorable

    gonna go to bed

    or I should say I really should be in bed but I'm not tired

    we'll see how late I last, I guess

    gutreads aorn are I like Gradiant, Xiz, and ben, none of them are strong
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #137
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      poosted didn't you fucking read my post or are you too busy fucking a bird in a birdsim or something
      I read it alright. I want to know what caught your lovely eyes from Benguin-eno?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #138
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        indheart for voting Mashi for being adorable

        gonna go to bed

        or I should say I really should be in bed but I'm not tired

        we'll see how late I last, I guess

        gutreads aorn are I like Gradiant, Xiz, and ben, none of them are strong
        how's DM

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #139
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Thanks bro.

          I'll watch it after I finish DRRR

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #140
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            I read it alright. I want to know what caught your lovely eyes from Benguin-eno?
            he poosted

            I'm piggy backing, just let me piggy back you stupid birdshit

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #141
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              That a big face for a waifu


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #142
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by XelNya
                he poosted

                I'm piggy backing, just let me piggy back you stupid birdshit
                Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                Okies


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  That a big face for a waifu
                  Sorry megumin is not waifu. Too young

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    gutreads aorn are I like Gradiant, Xiz, and ben, none of them are strong
                    This is pretty terrible

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      how's DM
                      didn't play, kinda wanted to, someone I haven't played with in forever is playing.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Are you scum again Charu?

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          This is pretty terrible
                          gutreads tend to be, at least for me
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD



                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              oh my god i fucking remember that that was glorious as fuck lmfao

                              also don't you dare vote for mashi he's cute as fuck
                              i have realized my error

                              unvote

                              actually the first game i ever /joined on was somebody running a multi-cop game and they were trying to figure out which among them was sane, and that really hooked me on the whole idea it was so cool

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Are you scum again Charu?
                                Hee hee hee hee hee hee HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

                                I'm just a lovable feathery witness in this here courthouse.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...