TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #1081
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    WHY
    IS
    EVERYONE
    POSTING
    WALLS
    WTF
    this thread is very difficult to review

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1082
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      so I think who I'd be ok with lynching today is

      MML
      wnb
      charu
      DBP
      arnt

      out of those, I think I'd prefer to push MML/DBP off to another day

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1083
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        GROSS AS FuuuUUUCK

        You're another person I don't get is getting the town leans at all going by the first 21 pages this game.
        Eh i disagree with it being gross

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1084
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          the tokzic vote is throwing me off

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1085
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            @AA, I don't plan on lynching anyone yet, nobody is standing out as a candidate imo aorn

            I'll probably self-vote to avoid the phantom





            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1086
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Arntonach
              Why? Why force things to get rushed? You're just going to cause more hasty and unsure votes more than anything.
              What I'm saying is Xel seemed very urgent about getting Charu out of trouble.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1087
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by XelNya
                Annnd this posting stuff is why id lynch mml over packback
                is there more to this, or just MML because he has votes already?

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  so I think who I'd be ok with lynching today is

                  MML
                  wnb
                  charu
                  DBP
                  arnt

                  out of those, I think I'd prefer to push MML/DBP off to another day
                  I like your list but I completely disagree with mml and dbp being off the table, especially 30m left

                  I'm trying to decide if I should follow sunfan and kill dbp and trust his read on mml, or should I go for yoshl's read on mml which lines up more with the reasons why I believe mml is scum

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    What I'm saying is Xel seemed very urgent about getting Charu out of trouble.
                    Not the case because id argue instead of just sayin its dumb

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      What if you weren't? Because you're not
                      I don't think Mashi is a good lynch today but I'm wary of him

                      I don't like how YoshL is sitting here watching all of this happen without as much as saying anything, so maybe him? I can't even tell you what his thoughts are outside of MML


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Laptops heating up and not responding right now but I saw Dabackpack asking about me, I'm on iPad run

                        I think my posting style is fairly reserved and non confrontational. I preserve taking my time to think and posting completed thoughts. Someone else can verify
                        After catching up I prefer you to ml still, but I'm less inclined to see you go. Still prefer chary or antronsarch

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          @AA, I don't plan on lynching anyone yet, nobody is standing out as a candidate imo aorn

                          I'll probably self-vote to avoid the phantom
                          fucking cop-out

                          like I don't see how you can say that with how much has happened, it's pretty ridiculous that you don't have any candidates

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            What I'm saying is Xel seemed very urgent about getting Charu out of trouble.
                            HELLO, DID YOU NOT FUCKING SEE ME SHITTING ON XEL OVER THE COURSE OF MY ENTIRE REREAD IN BETWEEN ME GOING FULL ON TUNNEL ON AA YOU LITTLE FUCKER!?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              From the looks of it, it's simply because I did "commentary" which makes me chuckle because I tried my best to not do exclusive commentary, hence why I included a reads list PER PAGE.

                              But oh well
                              this by itself isn't a good reason because I distinctly remember him doing this exact thing in town games

                              is there something else?


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                I like your list but I completely disagree with mml and dbp being off the table, especially 30m left

                                I'm trying to decide if I should follow sunfan and kill dbp and trust his read on mml, or should I go for yoshl's read on mml which lines up more with the reasons why I believe mml is scum
                                main reasoning for DBP is because i believe he can clear himself or make it clear he's scum given another day

                                MML is less strong, more like I'm just not sure

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...