TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #211
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    i have realized my error

    unvote

    actually the first game i ever /joined on was somebody running a multi-cop game and they were trying to figure out which among them was sane, and that really hooked me on the whole idea it was so cool

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    indheart


    AA what's your reasoning for voting here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #212
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by inDheart
      but so far my posting had been basically d0 memes and he seemed to look waaay too hard into my prescriptivist bs
      Am I hard, baby?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #213
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        Am I hard, baby?
        ಠ_ಠ

        is that normally what happens when you get your first file in game

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #214
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          God damn it indheart lmfao

          It was mostly gradiants file though

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #215
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Actually, back to AA

            I really do believe AA should be one of the wagons we look at at the end of the day.
            cool

            good thing it's a 72 hour day

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #216
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              AA what's your reasoning for voting here?
              read my posts

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              voted indheart cause it seemed like he was appeasing and then he deflected away

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #217
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Actually, back to AA

                I really do believe AA should be one of the wagons we look at at the end of the day.
                as opposed to what, that just being a pressure vote? If you were voting me seriously and not thinking of me as a wagon to look at then I'd be very concerned.

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  if you mean compared to other play it's hard for me to say because it's my first game here and i'm not familiar with his play style yet. i just know it's not also his first game

                  but so far my posting had been basically d0 memes and he seemed to look waaay too hard into my prescriptivist bs

                  (setting up for an event irl so i'm responding all slow sorry)
                  I voted you off one post

                  I ignored all the memes

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    and it's very easy to say your posts were all bs after the fact as a cover up, but I believe the post I voted you for was not bs and was what I said it was

                    requoting

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    i have realized my error

                    unvote

                    actually the first game i ever /joined on was somebody running a multi-cop game and they were trying to figure out which among them was sane, and that really hooked me on the whole idea it was so cool

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      But is it alignment indicative?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Asking the real questions


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Ooo


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Thank you.

                            In my last post I literally had the sentence "AA you are such a fucking wolf how can you possibly ask that" but I removed it because I wanted to humor AA.

                            Then I read charu's post.

                            Now I'm saying it lol.
                            also I appreciate the sentiment but if you think I'm a wolf call me a wolf so I can know how you're reading me and address it accordingly, hiding reads is really obnoxious, worse than sunfan saying "I have a reason for this read but I'm not saying it"

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              me asking if you thought it was alignment indicative sounds ugly yeah, but it was more addressed to the thread as whole because I'm not sure it's more than just mashi being mashi

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                read my posts
                                oops, missed that. Thanks.

                                This is just me, but your reasoning seems fake. Also, I've liked what inDheart has done this game so far, especially for a newbie.

                                Comment

                                Working...