TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #361
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    oh actually xel did post a lot

    but I don't remember most of them
    high post count =/= good content count tho to be fair

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #362
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      I'll go over the AA thing when I get home tho because this pile up feels like a shit attempt to make aa either tilt, care less, or force him to react in an attempt to clear him off the table because of????

      Wait why is aa gettin' this treatment again?

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #363
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Shits and giggles


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #364
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Gits and Shittles
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #365
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Wait why is aa gettin' this treatment again?
            You're not here for us to shit on, mostly. Oh and that confident little remark about getting off the table in 72 hours rubbing folks the wrong way but you know mostly because you're not here.

            Welcome back bro.
            ​

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #366
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              high post count =/= good content count tho to be fair
              Such an honest assessment of yourself~
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #367
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Whoa wait, I'm getting a little ahead of myself here:

                Originally posted by Wineandbread
                yeah I see the logic now, my reading comprehension needs work

                you were discussing my posts and I made it about me
                That would be a fair point, if I was talking about your post.

                Let's see what I said:



                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                We've had enough time for everyone to post, so I believe that if that's what is going on then that is already reflected in the count. Besides, at this point, I would love to see someone with, say 8 post try to ramp it up to counter this, or someone who's been really super active kind of fall off the radar. Be really interesting to see which ones do or do appear to post differently.

                Unless you mean a meta shift in future games, in which case we'll get to those when we get to those.



                Fair enough perspective. I think that he's being a bit more defensive/edgy then I've ever seen him be with that, but that's me.

                Keep in mind Ben and I where going back and forth about the post count theory, and you had 5 posts at that point in time (not 8)


                It reeeeaaaalllly looks like to me that what I was saying struck you much harder then it really should, because not only did you infer I was coming at you from what I was saying, but you also just kind of got defensive and posted without really reading what I was typing (mixing up a response that was tacked on to answer a totally other subject with still being aimed at you)

                So this begs the question: Are you a wolf, Wineandbread, and is your partner very active in the postcount? Is he AA by chance?
                ​

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Whoa wait, I'm getting a little ahead of myself here:



                  That would be a fair point, if I was talking about your post.

                  Let's see what I said:






                  Keep in mind Ben and I where going back and forth about the post count theory, and you had 5 posts at that point in time (not 8)


                  It reeeeaaaalllly looks like to me that what I was saying struck you much harder then it really should, because not only did you infer I was coming at you from what I was saying, but you also just kind of got defensive and posted without really reading what I was typing (mixing up a response that was tacked on to answer a totally other subject with still being aimed at you)

                  So this begs the question: Are you a wolf, Wineandbread, and is your partner very active in the postcount? Is he AA by chance?
                  have you even read your own post carefully? I went back to see it when winebread said he thought it referred to him, and at first I thought he was right and that my initial impression was wrong. In your quoted red blaster post he mentions both winebread (wabby) and me, hence the confusion.

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'll go over the AA thing when I get home tho because this pile up feels like a shit attempt to make aa either tilt, care less, or force him to react in an attempt to clear him off the table because of????

                    Wait why is aa gettin' this treatment again?
                    this seems to happen a lot but oh well

                    but your defense of me where you go "why is aa being pushed on again" etc. etc. is kind of like what you did in the boats game, where you said "I don't get why aa is getting all these scum leans, all his posts make sense"

                    something to think about I guess

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      @MML: Got ninja'd by AA with him explaining why wineandbread got confused in the first place. Also, I'm not sure which part you're referring to when you said he was acting defensive; his response seems like a straightforward request for clarification without too much of a defensive tone.
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        It seems reading comprehension is the wolf this game Dx
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          have you even read your own post carefully? I went back to see it when winebread said he thought it referred to him, and at first I thought he was right and that my initial impression was wrong. In your quoted red blaster post he mentions both winebread (wabby) and me, hence the confusion.
                          Well fuck me, that's actually correct. It didn't really register that WnB would be focused on RB mentioning him because it was RB's response I was trying to get to begin with. I never really paid him any mind, buuut from his point of view that makes sense.

                          I guess I'll risk Gradiant thinking ill of me and unvote within the same page.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Oh, I keep forgetting to answer your question MML. I was going to say that it's still a little bit early for everyone to have "established" posting frequencies quite yet so it's still possible for some reason to change their posting frequency (without anything too extreme) without it being too suspicious.
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              So before everyone forgets (myself included), does anyone else not like red blaster's post where he says that he likes windandbread's post (which says that he has no opinion of anyone)?

                              Like saying that you have no opinion on anyone isn't the type of information I'd be the most happy seeing; it's close to the most non-informational information but that's better than nothing if the person truely is struggling to piece things together.

                              With RedBlaster, his only main piece of content so far is that he likes the post of someone that has contributed nearly trivial information, which seems in itself, trivial information. I want to say it's the second most trivial kind of information one can provide...one layer above the most trivial of information in hopes of establishing what can be seen as "content".
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • Wineandbread
                                Custom User Title
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 2105

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                fookin' hell AA, he got us good

                                (sorry for the mix-up, mostly due to quotes not chaining older quotes)
                                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                                my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                                We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                                Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                                Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                                Comment

                                Working...