TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #316
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    Why does it have such a non-towny tone?
    you think it's non-towny, how would you have put it? let me guess, you wouldn't have said it at all

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #317
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      But hey...



      ...is your ego ROLE INDICATIVE???
      that's a good question

      I'm not sure because aside from turbo 1 it's been a while since I've rolled wolf

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #318
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        I'd try and see why people were thinking I was scum and then refute it with logic, rather than making a scummy line something along the lines of being unlynchable

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #319
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charu
          It's your "non-lynchable" ego bruh.
          also it's not non-lynchable, more like never mislynch

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #320
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            I'd try and see why people were thinking I was scum and then refute it with logic, rather than making a scummy line something along the lines of being unlynchable
            well if you read my posts I did

            and then since people seemed intent on holding on to their read, I said that there would be plenty of time for me to get myself off the table

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #321
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              then again, you are arrogant as fuck. I shouldn't expect anything different from you. I still like my vote where it is though

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #322
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                cool

                good thing it's a 72 hour day
                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                read my posts
                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                I voted you off one post

                I ignored all the memes
                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                and it's very easy to say your posts were all bs after the fact as a cover up, but I believe the post I voted you for was not bs and was what I said it was

                requoting
                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                ok, why does it seem fake? A bunch of people were throwing around votes, it's pretty easy to join in and throw a vote on someone that can easily turn into a parked vote. Then someone (yoshl) points the spotlight on you (indheart) and he backs off, then tries to change the topic suddenly.



                I did, but the fact is you left your read out in one post "to humor me"? if that's true then lol, seems very unusual of you to actually humor me in a game when your interactions with me are more like they are right now
                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                yep I understand

                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                but I'll have myself off the table before these 72 hours are up so it doesn't really matter

                I also wouldn't put indheart in there, it just seems like he's "wagoning" along with that reasoning. When he says I've been weird with "oddly serious wagoning", I actually placed a vote based on something that I thought was wolfy. But I'm not the only one to have done that so it seems odd why he's treating that differently from the other instances that it's happened.
                ..

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  nice hard concrete evidence
                  Sorry, I couldn't help but get a good laugh from this. I feel like "hard concrete evidence" and "day 0" don't mix well.

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  I wonder if we're in another game where one of the reds are being really active and one of them is being really inactive. Like that's a little bit of a theme that I feel like has been going on these games


                  I don't know how valid this train of thought is but imma freestyle this for a minute




                  So looking at this, there are a number of us who are pretty active in the thread and alot of those who have posted very little. What are the chances that, if I divided this into 2 or three categories, that we would find our wolves within the same ones?

                  Clearly this doesn't point to the wolves, but I'll be very surprised if, say both AA and Xel where partners, or Charu and Gradiant.
                  That's an interesting thing to point out; I think a lot of us have noticed that theme as well. However, even if that theory holds up, it's not much use to us during d0 since it's a bit too early to be trying to be guessing possible wolf partners due to the amount of combinations and the information doesn't allow for us to single any one possible wolf out either.

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I agree

                  Source: Me
                  v
                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  nice hard concrete evidence
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    then again, you are arrogant as fuck. I shouldn't expect anything different from you. I still like my vote where it is though
                    bringing in the insults now but then again, I shouldn't expect anything different from you

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      I wonder if we're in another game where one of the reds are being really active and one of them is being really inactive. Like that's a little bit of a theme that I feel like has been going on these games


                      I don't know how valid this train of thought is but imma freestyle this for a minute




                      So looking at this, there are a number of us who are pretty active in the thread and alot of those who have posted very little. What are the chances that, if I divided this into 2 or three categories, that we would find our wolves within the same ones?

                      Clearly this doesn't point to the wolves, but I'll be very surprised if, say both AA and Xel where partners, or Charu and Gradiant.
                      missed this until ben quoted it but whey are you pairing me/xel and charu/gradiant? afaik xel has barely posted anything while I've posted a lot more

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        oh actually xel did post a lot

                        but I don't remember most of them

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          missed this until ben quoted it but whey are you pairing me/xel and charu/gradiant? afaik xel has barely posted anything while I've posted a lot more
                          It lines up with his one scum posting more, one scum afk'ing
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            dabackpack are you really here

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              bringing in the insults now but then again, I shouldn't expect anything different from you


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                missed this until ben quoted it but whey are you pairing me/xel and charu/gradiant? afaik xel has barely posted anything while I've posted a lot more
                                To be clear I am not pairing nobody. I am saying that I feel there is a chance one scum is posting alot and one isn't, so if that holds true some pairings wouldn't be possible.

                                To that extent, I gave two examples pulled fresh from me bumm hole. Even in the context of the example, I am not saying you and Xel are partners.

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                It lines up with his one scum posting more, one scum afk'ing
                                If Xel was low in post count, it would...but he is not. It's all good since I was using it as an example of an unlikely pairing within the theory .
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...