TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #466
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    I don't have my middie_seal_of_approval.png file on this computer.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #467
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Yes I still have it

      needs to be updated though

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #468
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        PS: The more I read this convo between xiz and AA the more I hate this game

        because I feel xiz is being fucking brain-dead at a certain point.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #469
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          "certain point" being something I'll mention when I'm done.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #470
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            It's lunch time for me, gonna fry up some burgermeat and make some Hamburger Helper. Probably the Potato one.

            I'll be back before I go to bed though. Probably long before it actually
            ​

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #471
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              First off: Other shit:

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              I Charu hinting that he's a red who will knock out town's blue?


              Tune in at EoD to find out next time on a new episode of How Far Would a Feathered Fiend Go?
              Cute post. For a shit post this doesn't smell like shit.

              Originally posted by YoshL
              indheart

              kk(strong)

              we could 100% metanet meme it up lmfao
              Eh?

              Originally posted by inDheart
              yo were you the one that hosted the IRC mafia game with no mafia at the start? that shit was hilarious

              sorry this took so long i was posting from my fully sick car phone

              charles claythorne you are the worst person for doing THIS
              wth the fuck

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              This is pretty terrible
              I wanna speculate this post was serious for a moment, but what is kinda wrong with this?

              Originally posted by Xiz
              So nobody is interested in gradiants catch on mashi? Because I sure am.

              Consider my vote to be on both AA and mashi atm lel.
              Wait are you referencing this:

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

              What?
              Because if so, this post is so dumb wtfh?

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Why else do you think I voted him?

              But to humor you,

              - Mashi said gradiant in one of his first posts
              - Mashi then realizes gradiant is in the game for the first time?
              - Gradiant catches this and calls mashi out
              - Mashi says "oh I didn't put 2 and 2 together" p much

              Good reason enough for me.
              Ok, but like rly? This is a hella stretch? The fuck ARE these posts?

              Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
              as the resident best twger here according to sunfan's word (TM), i, of course, know what tilting is, but maybe we should explain what it means for the newer players imo


              Does Dabackpack usually enter the game in some typical way?
              No, leave them in the dark obv. And yes, packback enters a game and usually doesn't post in a foreign language and with fucking images, and make a joke at the host.


              Now the AA thing

              this is really dumb like

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Guys, we actually should kill AA though
              This is funny as a shit post I guess.

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              AA
              Eh? Is this because of:

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              wow xiz is really going hard already
              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              iirc last time he did this he was a wolf (either turbo 2 or boats) but only time will tell
              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              I feel like sometimes you read too much into this but you've hit wolves off of it so idk

              I just ignore the shitposting until later when I sometimes reread it


              alright nice vibes here fam.

              Nice vibes.

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              voted indheart cause it seemed like he was appeasing and then he deflected away
              Alright.

              Originally posted by YoshL
              AA yeah bye goodnight
              Wait what?

              Originally posted by Charu
              ...I had a 800 word essay of my opinion on how stupid that question is.

              Oh my gosh, whoa, how dumb.

              "alignment indicative"

              What a dumb thing to ask. What a silly thing to ask. Gosh darn
              I actually don't agree with this pov at all. The question's answer can be inferred yes, but what's wrong with getting a player to state it? On top of that it could lead into an actual explanation of the process and point of view? Like, really, the hell is this?

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Thank you.

              In my last post I literally had the sentence "AA you are such a fucking wolf how can you possibly ask that" but I removed it because I wanted to humor AA.

              Then I read charu's post.

              Now I'm saying it lol.
              But no really, the hell is xiz this game?

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Actually, back to AA

              I really do believe AA should be one of the wagons we look at at the end of the day.
              FOR WHAT FUCKING REASON?!

              Originally posted by inDheart
              tmw you meme too hard

              AA
              Originally posted by Xiz
              indheart whats your reasoning for voting him
              Originally posted by inDheart
              AA's been pretty much nothing but weird since last night with oddly serious wagoning and that stupid question
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Cool. Can you expand on the 'weird' part? Like, is there anything different you saw him do or not do?
              Originally posted by inDheart
              if you mean compared to other play it's hard for me to say because it's my first game here and i'm not familiar with his play style yet. i just know it's not also his first game

              but so far my posting had been basically d0 memes and he seemed to look waaay too hard into my prescriptivist bs

              (setting up for an event irl so i'm responding all slow sorry)
              What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is you letting him off with this shit?

              Like I feel I get what you're going for a decent amount of the time with your witholding of information and seeminly random questioning and such, but what precisely is the reason you don't hound him for blatantly piggybacking a vote?

              On top of THAT InDheart has literally no actual reason to vote AA because you can't say his play is weird, then immediatly retract the statement with " it's my first game here and i'm not familiar with his play style yet."

              Like what the actual fuck mate.

              Like fuck let's look at some fucking good aa posts

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Originally posted by Xiz
              AA what's your reasoning for voting here?
              read my posts
              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              voted indheart cause it seemed like he was appeasing and then he deflected away
              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              and it's very easy to say your posts were all bs after the fact as a cover up, but I believe the post I voted you for was not bs and was what I said it was

              requoting
              Like, how is anyone fucking not unvoting him here. He's fucking murdering you guys, espeically when you're letting InDheart fucking walk away with some of the most shite logic.

              Originally posted by Xiz
              oops, missed that. Thanks.

              This is just me, but your reasoning seems fake. Also, I've liked what inDheart has done this game so far, especially for a newbie.
              After the posts I've just reread, I genuinely sit here debating if you've magically fallen face first into the ground really goddamned hard.

              Originally posted by Xiz
              I'm with charu, you are on the table today. Unless, you do something really AA-y which I have not fully seen you do yet. And no I won't say what
              I disagree, you should be on the goddamned table, are you fucking kidding me.

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Saw these at work but couldn't respond because i forgot my password to get on account from phone.

              These posts are fucking garbage, especially the 2nd one.
              Those posts are rly standard aa tho? Like especially recently?

              -- end of aa thing --

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              I was thinking about gradient's catch on mashi and how it's even possible for something like that to happen.

              One thing that came to mind was that if mashi was a wolf, then I could see why the situation could have happened. If Mashi was a wolf, then his first post (that listed everyone's names and the nature of their relationship to mashi) would have had to have been calculated to some extent. I say this because as a wolf, one could be hyper-aware of the order in which one list names (and also the names that are omitted as well). So although that first post had a warm, nice fuzzy feel to it, it would ultimately had to be made with a wolfy mindset if mashi is a wolf. The post where he acknowledges gradiant's existence, that post is more from a emotional mindset that's independent of whether mashi is a wolf or not. If the two posts were made with two entirely different mindsets, then it would make sense that it didn't "click" in the first post.
              It's NOT a real catch though

              just feels like an error filled shite post.

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              that's a good question

              I'm not sure because aside from turbo 1 it's been a while since I've rolled wolf
              Most scummy aa post all game guys

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              If Xel was low in post count, it would...but he is not. It's all good since I was using it as an example of an unlikely pairing within the theory .
              Eh?

              Originally posted by YoshL
              charu looks really good right now fmpov, ethan still looks shit

              then again i've skimmed the past 2 pages

              ok
              Eh?

              Anyways

              Xiz

              I don't have a fucking clue why your play reads like shite to me this game. You're clearly doing something, but I don't get it, and I don't understand anything you're trying other than a badly executed reaction grab.

              Would also be worth looking you know, maybe into inDheart as well because even with my lack of anything there's less of it than there is there.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #472
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                The one thing I got from Xel's big post is that in hindsight it is hella weird tha YoshL basically walks in, piggybacks a vote on AA, walks out and seemingly never comes back to follow up/be active.
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  The laptop I was using is freezing up.

                  Welp, phooey. Most of you rats are null reads anyway. I'm going to take this opportunity to distance myself from the game and come back at it fresh in the morning (actually y'all's afternoon).

                  Expect a more traditional reads list then.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    The one thing I got from Xel's big post is that in hindsight it is hella weird tha YoshL basically walks in, piggybacks a vote on AA, walks out and seemingly never comes back to follow up/be active.
                    Are you actually telling me you see NOTHING wrong with xiz right now

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Like, fren. I don't think you READ my post. I think you skimmed it because it's fucking quote heavy.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Like ok sure, you should walk away with at the minimum what you said

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          But how the fuck do you walk away and not even knowledge literally half or more the post

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            acknowledge* because spelling is not my strong suit

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              You literally can't miss it, it's not possible

                              ben couldn't miss that shit

                              /props if anyone other than ben gets this joke

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                                VOTE COUNT
                                Xelnya -> Mashi
                                Xiz -> AA
                                Yoshiisland -> Charu
                                YoshL -> thesunfan
                                Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                YoshL -> inDheart
                                Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                                inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                thesunfan -> inDheart
                                inDheart -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                                YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                                inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                                MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                                MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                                Charu -> DaBackpack
                                Xelnya -> Xiz

                                ---


                                AragakiAyase
                                X.X.X.X
                                DaBackpack
                                X.X
                                Xiz
                                X
                                Arntonach
                                X
                                Charu
                                X


                                ---

                                Unvote:

                                MixMasterLar

                                Yet to vote:

                                Tokzic
                                DaBackpack
                                Wineandbread
                                Arntonach
                                Red Blaster
                                reuben_tate
                                Charles Claythorne

                                ---

                                Today's theme:
                                Last edited by roundbox; 08-7-2016, 04:59 AM.
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...