TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1561
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wineandbread
    @Xiz (1369) What exactly about that post made you not vote him? I don't really understand your reasoning there. That kind of reaction was what made me vote for him.
    Knowing and playing charu and knowing when he is actually angry and upset, if that's what you mean? I can't see how you would vote him after that, under all that pressure. This isn't against you, but I would assume it's due to your lack of experience in twg.

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    wineandbread says his top suspect is MML

    wineandbread votes for Tokzic without mentioning MML between these two posts
    This is a good post.
    Both of them are currently on Tozkic. I can see both MML and wine as wolf/sk, scum/town but not wolf/wolf DUE to tokzic's blue claim (regardless if it's true or not). I don't see both of them being town.

    Also, just to be clear I still think it's a really really bad idea to lynch tokzic today. I don't care if people believe him or not, he needs to talk more, and besides there are a lot of better candidates to consider just in case.

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    So, the SK is most vulnerable during the night, most likely, so they want to eliminate that possibility. Its unlikely that the SK will kill all of the wolves (unless your name is Xiz or freakysnots), but its what they have to play towards.
    > Tries to kill top town
    > Ends up wiping entire wolf team
    > Victorypose.png

    Originally posted by Wineandbread
    Though if I think about it now, maybe pressuring MML would be a better course of action since tokzic isn't here to respond/react to anything..
    I really hope you follow up on this. Let's see....

    Originally posted by Wineandbread
    @sunfan (1445) What is "WIM?" And can you remind me (like a short summary or a few highlight posts) what makes you think MML is strong town? nvm covered in 1447
    Stop copying my strikeout thingy. You know what's funny, I kinda am scum reading you for that, because you were not doing this d1 at all, but now you are. I don't like it.

    Originally posted by Wineandbread
    My vote on Charu was mostly emotion-based, and it seems like people don't like that I did that, so I just wanted to see what made your case different.
    Eh... this is towny of you. Sticking to your guns instead of backpedaling. Was honestly expecting you to answer this differently.

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I had you as a wolf lean yesterday, decided to move you back towards null, but you've like, not interacted how I would expect you to this game.
    Fucking 5th time you've ninja'd me greg god damn it lol.

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I kind of often have a hard time townreading Yoshl. Generally, I can understand his pushes though, and I just don't understand his push on Backpack previous EOD, not in the mindset of Yoshl, but in the mindset of anyone.
    I can relate to yoshl honestly, I'm town reading him because (besides things like MLL, and his pushes/questions on you greg I think) of how he I think picked something out about DBP and pushed really really hard on it. It's similar to what I have done (on AA d1 for example) and I believe he is a bad lynch today. Also, I disagree with you saying you believe that yoshl isn't making a difference, mostly because of the DBP thing, but I'm afraid your read is limited due to the fact of yoshl doing osumania world up thing* distracted him for a good portion of d1 phase.

    *fun fact, when I first typed out osumania world cup, I fat fingered 'world' and typed 'wolf'

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I feel like there's been less focus on Lar today than I expected
    I haven't been pressuring him due to other interests, such as my past two votes. He's on the table for me still though. I was honestly expecting someone else (Besides yoshl or myself) to ping him but I haven't seen anything.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1562
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
      This is going to sound ABSURDLY stupid but the #tinfoil that went on in my head as a potential explanation was that Gradiant and inDheart were Partners, and Gradiant went on AragakiAyase for going on inDheart lol
      this is going to sound SLIGHTLY LESS ABSURD but I don't think any wolves in this game would play that way aside from just a few
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1563
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


        VOTE COUNT
        Xiz -> thesunfan
        MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
        YoshL -> MixMasterLar
        Wineandbread -> Tokzic
        Xiz -> Xelnya
        Xiz -> Unvote
        _Zenith_ -> Yoshiisland
        thesunfan -> Wineandbread
        thesunfan -> _Zenith_
        inDheart -> Yoshiisland
        Charles Claythorne -> Gradiant
        inDheart -> _Zenith_

        ---


        Tokzic
        X.X
        _Zenith_
        X.X
        Yoshiisland
        X
        MixMasterLar
        X
        Gradiant
        X


        ---

        Unvote:

        Xiz

        Yet to vote:

        Gradiant
        Tokzic
        DaBackpack
        reuben_tate
        Xelnya
        Yoshiisland

        ---

        Xelnya -> Mashi
        Xiz -> AA
        Yoshiisland -> Charu
        YoshL -> thesunfan
        Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
        Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
        YoshL -> inDheart
        Xelnya -> reuben_tate
        inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
        thesunfan -> inDheart
        inDheart -> Unvote
        AragakiAyase -> inDheart
        YoshL -> AragakiAyase
        Xiz -> AragakiAyase
        inDheart -> AragakiAyase
        AragakiAyase -> Unvote
        AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
        MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
        MixMasterLar -> Unvote
        thesunfan -> DaBackpack
        Charu -> DaBackpack
        Xelnya -> Xiz
        YoshL -> MixMasterLar
        Xiz -> MixMasterLar
        DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
        inDheart -> Unvote
        AragakiAyase -> Charu
        MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
        Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
        Tokzic -> inDheart
        Xelnya -> Unvote
        Arntonach -> Charu
        thesunfan -> Unvote
        Yoshiisland -> Unvote
        thesunfan -> DaBackpack
        reuben_tate -> Charu
        AragakiAyase -> Unvote
        Arntonach -> Unvote
        Gradiant -> Arntonach
        Tokzic -> Charu
        Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
        YoshL -> DaBackpack
        Tokzic -> _Zenith_
        _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
        Tokzic -> Charu
        Wineandbread -> Charu
        Tokzic -> Unvote
        Tokzic -> DaBackpack
        thesunfan -> Unvote
        Tokzic -> Unvote
        YoshL -> MixMasterLar
        thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
        Charu -> AragakiAyase
        Arntonach -> YoshL
        Tokzic -> Charu
        AragakiAyase -> Charu
        Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
        inDheart -> DaBackpack
        YoshL -> AragakiAyase
        Arntonach -> DaBackpack

        ---

        Today's theme:
        Last edited by roundbox; 08-11-2016, 07:40 PM.
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1564
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Hey, I'm out and about and cant really read the thread atm. Can someone tell me the gist of what's up? If you guys are being silly this time I wanna stop you before EoD
          ​

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #1565
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
            This is going to sound ABSURDLY stupid but the #tinfoil that went on in my head as a potential explanation was that Gradiant and inDheart were Partners, and Gradiant went on AragakiAyase for going on inDheart lol
            I think the way inDheart is playing right now, and the amount of people town reading him don't really give credence to this


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1566
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Hey, I'm out and about and cant really read the thread atm. Can someone tell me the gist of what's up? If you guys are being silly this time I wanna stop you before EoD
              not too many votes yet but you have a friend parked on tokz

              the other wagon is zenith because he's lazy

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #1567
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                i'm going to be 100% on boarrd for an MML lynch still though

                my vote hasn't moved at all


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1568
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Hey, I'm out and about and cant really read the thread atm. Can someone tell me the gist of what's up? If you guys are being silly this time I wanna stop you before EoD
                  there is potential for silliness, yes
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1569
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    i mean, if you can really call two votes a "wagon"

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1570
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Town:

                      Mashi

                      Town Lean:


                      YoshL
                      thesunfan
                      Zenith
                      inDheart
                      Xelnya

                      Null:

                      reuben_tate
                      Dabackpack
                      Tokzic
                      Gradiant
                      Yoshiisland

                      Scum Lean:

                      Wineandbread
                      MML



                      This is where I think i'm at right now. I've moved yoshiisland, gradiant and reuben down because of lack of activity, and moved dabackpack to null because lack of activity. Actually most of the nulls are due to inactive lol. Also, the two people I like the least happen to be voting for Tokzic, which is imo one of the worst wagons to be made.

                      I've moved a bunch of my strong town down to light town due to how many town there were, for safety.

                      MML

                      ^ vote stays on MML for now due to wineandbread being gone. Need more MML posts. But there is a good chance I'll move onto wine.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1571
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        ah i literally just noticed wab had his parking brake on and his butt glued to the tokzic vote along with mml


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #1572
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          @sunfan, YoshL: Yeah, I don't think the pairing is really all that likely and I sort of regret mentioning it, but it was a visible enough thought in my head. It's not near the crux of why I voted Gradiant, at least. Though, it seems like I might have to end up choosing between wagons this time.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1573
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            i mean, if you can really call two votes a "wagon"
                            with this eod you can
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1574
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              can we not kill MML
                              I'd prefer to avoid another mislynch
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1575
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                even extending away from the vigi shenannigans and him being alive

                                i still think he's a good candidate.

                                also the way you said that was weird as fuck


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...