TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1696
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    My vote is looking better and better to me the more you try and post.

    Comment

    • Yoshiisland
      FFR R1 Pikachu
      • Feb 2007
      • 953

      #1697
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Hey @Xiz,



      gg guys and thanks for hosting and making my first game great Roundbox.

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #1698
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Rereading Tokzic d0 makes no sense coming from a town mindset and whereas I'd love to downright lynch him, he deserves the day and a half to attempt to come back

        If I see him lurking and not posting, I no longer have qualms about lynching him.
        Hello, I am here.

        I feel super bad about no-showing yesterday. My 18 year old cat is really sick and we're gonna put him down, and it just kind of hit me hard and I didn't come to TWG. I even got a phantom. I am sorry! This is not acceptable Attorney behaviour!

        I also feel super bad about misreading Charu. I was mindmelding with AA, and I was struck by the fear of losing to Wolf Charu twice... and it just happened. Stupid lynch. Gomenasai!

        I've got some rereading to do but I will be doing my part to solve the mystery this phase.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #1699
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          That was a wild ride. Ok, I get your point. Thing is, if he's town then that leaves me with only one strong Scum read: Tokzic

          And since Tokzic never showed back up, I'm guessing he figured we would lynch him and didn't bother to post anymore. I don't know if that's more town or scum for him.
          Are you serious? Why would I expect town to lynch an outed Attorney? I definitely did not figure I would get lynched for being wrong about Charu, especially after hard claiming.

          Interesting that some people aren't taking my claim seriously at all...

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1700
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            tokzic, I'm sure its fun and all, but either drop it or hardclaim

            If you're not the last PR I don't want the last PR to have to respond to this
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1701
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              post
              You enjoy responding in a way that's gonna make isolating your post later a real bitch?

              1) You ain't really proving anything though

              2) So fear of the unknown+interactions with Zenith. Ok.

              3) I'm sure AA threw up when he read that.

              4) ....So basically, what SunFan has been saying?

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              My vote is looking better and better to me the more you try and post.
              So this really amounts to nothing.
              +1 Post for you, then.
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1702
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Oh Hello Tokzic, my do we have some catching up to do.

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                Hello, I am here.

                I feel super bad about no-showing yesterday. My 18 year old cat is really sick and we're gonna put him down, and it just kind of hit me hard and I didn't come to TWG. I even got a phantom. I am sorry! This is not acceptable Attorney behaviour!
                I'm sorry about your cat, but it really seems like you're making it out to be a joke.

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                I also feel super bad about misreading Charu. I was mindmelding with AA, and I was struck by the fear of losing to Wolf Charu twice... and it just happened. Stupid lynch. Gomenasai!
                If you really are the last wolf then you are a horrible player. Even someone new to the site could tell that you never post like this, ever. I didn't even know you could spell gomenasai.

                Also that's a pretty flimsy excuse. Didn't you vote for AA at one point?

                You wheren't acting out of fear, you clearly felt like you had a plan in mind (maybe a mad joker-esque plan, but one nonetheless).

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                I've got some rereading to do but I will be doing my part to solve the mystery this phase.
                Don't bother re-reading until you've caught up with today's post. Or Better Yet, start by naming your top five towns. You can change them after the re-read but just throw down what you think at this moment. Why don't you also tell us exactly which Attorney roll you have and what you can do? You know, make actual hard claims and give town some useful info.


                Originally posted by Tokzic
                Are you serious? Why would I expect town to lynch an outed Attorney? I definitely did not figure I would get lynched for being wrong about Charu, especially after hard claiming.

                Interesting that some people aren't taking my claim seriously at all...
                And by some, you mean "everybody" right?

                Votes totally staying on Tokzic and if you guys don't have him in your town pile you should join in adding to the incentive.
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1703
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Oh and before you even respond to how I felt you acted at EoD that time:




                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  isn't it beautiful

                  hot three way action
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  See, this is interesting. This seems KIND OF RUSHED?
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  What I'm saying is Xel seemed very urgent about getting Charu out of trouble.
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  Yes. I wanted to make a 3-way KitB to create reactions to read off of. Charu is currently null for me, maybe leaning scum, so I wanted to vote him and watch the waves to get a better handle on the situation.
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  Zenith

                  wow
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  nobody huh

                  okay back to charu
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  Is anyone else scumreading inDheart or is it just me?

                  They seem experienced, I get an experienced scum vibe from them so far.
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  i'm investigating
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  indheart who would you vote for if you had to vote RIGHT NOW
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  oh man this EoD is S P I C Y
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  unvote

                  OK CHARU YOU GET TO LIVE... TODAY!!!
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  dbp
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  I unvoted because I wasn't sure how close to insta he was.
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  I think at least one of Sunfan and Charu has to be a red.
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  charu

                  i actually think i want this lynch the most


                  There's some of my favorites.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1704
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    tokzic, I'm sure its fun and all, but either drop it or hardclaim

                    If you're not the last PR I don't want the last PR to have to respond to this
                    this is quite literally my sentiment about tokzic posting


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1705
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      tokzic, I'm sure its fun and all, but either drop it or hardclaim

                      If you're not the last PR I don't want the last PR to have to respond to this
                      This

                      I'm sorry to hear about your IRL situations, but when it comes to the game, you can at least do this for us.

                      You should definitely reread even if you don't post for awhile, but come back because there's a lot of juicy content that you'll want to post about after you know about it.

                      ...And we can seriously not have this fakeclaim continuing so hardclaim or redact the claim.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1706
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        @Sunfan, let's talk about his claim before he spills the beans about it because I for one like speculation:

                        It's apparent that Xiz/Wolf team didn't believe his claim to begin with, and he hasn't died yet but I don't think there's much there

                        It felt oddly similar to the way I'd approach being a role if I were to out back in the day but he outed d0 without having a real reason to other than he wanted to. To me that kind of screams a VT trying to distract anti-town in possibly killing him but that effort didn't work, and he's continuing to call himself the last PR so I'm a little confused on that to be honest.




                        Speculating outside of Tokzic, do you think one of the inactives could be a wolf? I'm starting to think no, because we obviously saw them have a kill and it was just Island/??? left at that point, Island being the one who used his ability to get the unblockable/untraceable ability to get Xiz and he was actively lurking and not saying anything after I started really wanting him dead. I haven't seen DBP or Benguin touch this thread since their last posts and we have confirmation from YoshL that DBP is doing Otakon.

                        Out of the remaining players I'm kind of forced to say MML/inDheart and out of them I'd rather lynch Heart before lynching MML, but I'd use the 2/4 lynches to get them out of the way at this point (very subject to change). I really do want to believe I have my town reads correct but say we do lynch them and inactives remain inactive, I'm going to be thoroughly upset that I have to find the last wolf within my town reads.

                        Thoughts?





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1707
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          don't be upset at having to find a wolf in your reads, especially considering your reads have been pretty good this game

                          I'm not going to try and guess if ben or DBP would have been able to send a PM or not, I'm going to actually read the game and try to figure out alignments and I think you should too

                          I'm not actually sure who I want to lynch first aorn, but I think a small part of me is inclined to start in the inactives
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1708
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            zenith did you get a chance to do the rereads you wanted to do

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #1709
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              zenith did you get a chance to do the rereads you wanted to do
                              Not yet.

                              I'll probably get to them later tonight since my time is currently occupied





                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1710
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                tokzic, I'm sure its fun and all, but either drop it or hardclaim
                                the very first thing i did in this game is hardclaim

                                i don't understand why everyone's treating it like shitposting

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...