TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic -
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Don't feel bad, inDheart!!! I think you played extraordinarily well and you ended up making the right call in the end. Everyone else erred about it.
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Mashi, you killed me
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I'll get chu back
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
i'm sry charu, this was my first twg, i'm a newb pls forgive me :'(
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
sorry for licking your icing YoshL
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
*eating, there was no licking involved
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
sunfan, I think an important lesson we should get from this is not to overestimate quality and still take into consideration quantity imo
Still impressed that benguin made such Human-seeming posts.
XelNya, btw, you were LIT
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
not really, t-force didn't actually do anything. if you call carrying being in the shadows the whole time, then ok, but that's nothing to really be proud of imo? like not even like pretending to be active, but he kinda actually did nothing and just got passes from everyone else based on ben's slot.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Both Xel, Ben, and Xiz wer pretty good imo.
Xiz being the best. I literally don't think anyone was ever gonna read him scummy or third party at all.
But I guess portraying TOO MUCH town got him killed by the wolves, lmao
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
you're not wrong
I had a feeling for most of the game (I think it reflects in my urgency at the end of day 0) that I was really wrong somewhere, and I never really found a way to like, actually rework the worlds while getting rid of that feeling
wolves deserved the win fwiwOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment



Comment