TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1651
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by YoshL
    mml how is dbp your top scum right now
    At the time this was posted, He was my top scum the day before and hadn't done anything to change my mind. I know I went HAM on Tokzic but when it really comes down to it I can see town Tokzic acting like this. He acted kind of similar Turbo III IIRC and was town. This Opinion has changed since it looks like confirmed scum where pushing on him and giving him topish scum reads.

    IDK I really think his d0 was garbage but I might just be wrong. Still on the table for me though.



    Originally posted by Gradiant

    Seems completely unnecessary to add here

    1) I've already brought this up several times so this looks like reiterating it to look useful

    2) Another repeat of 'I wasn't reading EOD so I could help out, but it was super obvious Charu was town guys'
    People keep asking me the same shit, people gonna read me post the same shit. Stop acting like me being consistent is somehow shady.

    Let's instead talk more about how you went hardcore at AA, AA flips green, and then you just kind of never bring it up again.


    Originally posted by thesunfan
    wineandbread says his top suspect is MML



    wineandbread votes for Tokzic without mentioning MML between these two posts
    Glad I am not the only person who noticed that. Did I miss him address this?

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I feel like there's been less focus on Lar today than I expected
    *sigh*
    Again, sorry SunFan but Wut

    You want people to get off me, you keep posting that people shouldn't lynch me, you get your way and folks kind of leave me alone and you go out of your way to bring it up?

    When I first read this I wasn't sure exactly why this rubbed me the wrong way. Sitting here now, I have images in my mind of wolf SunFan, wanting to make known he sees me as town but really giving what could knows will be interpreted as weak reasons so that people will ignore him, kill me, I flip town and he looks all the better for it.

    I really don't want to believe that.

    Like I really don't

    But this post strikes me way too odd in the context of timing. And no one else really calls him out for this?



    Had a few Xiz post where he mentions that killing Tokzic was a bad idea at this time. I was thinking he was the "Yatagarusu" role and had given his partner away, but he was SK.
    So, pooh on that theory.

    Originally posted by thesunfan

    I am town, town needs to think of their top 5 town, and be ok with lynching the others (order matters but not really by a lot)

    myself
    Gradiant
    DBP
    MML
    ben
    Mashi
    I like this idea. Give me a post and I'll write one.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    imo there's nothing wrong with admitting a pocket

    Others might feel different about that but iirc it's happened in the past.
    You, uh, want to admit to anything while we are at it?
    ​

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1652
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      People keep asking me the same shit, people gonna read me post the same shit. Stop acting like me being consistent is somehow shady.

      Let's instead talk more about how you went hardcore at AA, AA flips green, and then you just kind of never bring it up again.
      This actually has nothing to do with what I posted about you

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1653
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        This actually has nothing to do with what I posted about you
        Minus the 2nd part, but the 2nd part is a repeat of a really scummy excuse for what seems like an extremely fake rage post at the start of the phase

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1654
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          gradiant looks really good for
          - calling out wabby's waffling (i think even before anyone else, i know i posted asking him about MML and sunfan noticed this too but i think we were both later)
          - being a charu believer before eod0 even
          - telling people they're shitty (tbh the style's grown on me)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1655
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            *sigh*
            Again, sorry SunFan but Wut

            You want people to get off me, you keep posting that people shouldn't lynch me, you get your way and folks kind of leave me alone and you go out of your way to bring it up?

            When I first read this I wasn't sure exactly why this rubbed me the wrong way. Sitting here now, I have images in my mind of wolf SunFan, wanting to make known he sees me as town but really giving what could knows will be interpreted as weak reasons so that people will ignore him, kill me, I flip town and he looks all the better for it.

            I really don't want to believe that.

            Like I really don't

            But this post strikes me way too odd in the context of timing. And no one else really calls him out for this?
            don't feel bad about voicing your opinion

            I think it made a lot of sense for you to get pushed on, no one was really sheeping my defense of you

            I mean, I'm happy people weren't pushing on you, I just expected otherwise

            me mentioning the lack of this isn't going to make people realize they forgot about you or something, so I don't feel bad for mentioning it, it was just a thing I felt was weird

            part of it might just be that Gradiant was gone
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1656
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by inDheart
              - telling people they're shitty (tbh the style's grown on me)
              my playstyle I guess? idk, I just really hate scummy people saying they agree with me

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1657
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                every time i go and reread the charu votes, they feel faker to me, with the exception of mashi's since he actually followed up with reasoning for keeping his vote where it was

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1658
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  i think dbp may have also been hit by the "days are 48 hours now" thing since he kinda left on a cliffhanger, oops

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1659
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    streaming ffr stuff, i know dbp is going to be mia because otakon


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1660
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      You, uh, want to admit to anything while we are at it?
                      I'm ashamed of you because this is really fucking stupid MML





                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1661
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        okay yeah dbp's going to be my fifth slot, because while he was active he dug up a good number of leads with info that's at least still valuable to keep in mind

                        in fact, so many of his takes still scream "important!" on a reread, to the point that d1 almost feels like it happened in a vacuum because of inactivity etc

                        makes him look like a better player than benguin, who from the looks of things dropped a vote running right on what he read of AA's isos

                        so my list right now is (unordered)
                        me
                        sunfan
                        mashi
                        mml
                        gradiant
                        dbp

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1662
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Gradiant and thesunfan respond quickly, nice.
                          Gradiant: Run me through what you where talking about again please?


                          Top 5 Town reads:
                          Correct me if I am wrong bit Red Blaster hates being town, correct? I think I played a game with him where he subbed out and was town and I think he is more likely to do that as town vs any other roll. Hell, even the craptastic hand he was dealt with in Boats kept his interest.

                          Add to that that Zenith hasn't done anything too stupid or aggressive since he left and I have a hard time believing the slot was scum. I've seen Zenith as wolf (actually, my first game and only time I rolled red, READ THE SETUP, we ended up as partners) and I just think this isn't it.


                          Was going to wait for me and him to get back into it before locking him in, but naw I feel pretty confident: As shitty as Gradiant acts, I think he would likely be way more reserved if he was scum.


                          He's been mislynched so many times for being absent in the past IIRC. Plus, I have alot bigger scum candidates so POE makes him look pretty good


                          I don't know Mashi, don't know how good he is in the game, and whatnot. That said, he hasn't done anything to make me think ill of him and the general air is that people think he's probably town. I think I feel good putting him in the Town pile.


                          This doesn't mean I like you, baka~

                          Seriously though I think his post look alot better when I am not trying to keep postcount in mind and that shitstorm we went into aside, I don't notice anything weird with his posting. Between YoshL and InDHeart, I think I trust my instincts on YoshL better.




                          Well, The only thing I got to add is where in the holy fuckin' hell is ---
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          dbp is going to be mia because otakon
                          ...Ok then.

                          I think Tokzic is either hoping we forget about him or decided that he couldn't possibly have any more fun out of us then what he already got. I kind of want to park a vote on him because I think he's moved to my top scum, although that may change depending on what DBP says later.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1663
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            I'm ashamed of you because this is really fucking stupid MML
                            Good, good. Let it all out.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #1664
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              I think Tokzic is either hoping we forget about him or decided that he couldn't possibly have any more fun out of us then what he already got. I kind of want to park a vote on him because I think he's moved to my top scum, although that may change depending on what DBP says later.
                              I can actually agree kind of wholeheartedly with this statement

                              Rereading Tokzic d0 makes no sense coming from a town mindset and whereas I'd love to downright lynch him, he deserves the day and a half to attempt to come back

                              If I see him lurking and not posting, I no longer have qualms about lynching him.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1665
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Good, good. Let it all out.
                                Grrrrrrrr





                                Comment

                                Working...