TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yoshiisland
    FFR R1 Pikachu
    • Feb 2007
    • 953

    #811
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I'm going through the past 20 pages, but I skimmed everything and want to point one thing out

    Charu made a post saying "you guys and your big 3 paragraph posts" or something (will quote later) then proceeds to flood the thread with a novel for each page.

    That screams wolf, especially how it has contrasted his early d1 play.
    How does this scream wolf? Granted early d1, everyone was shitposting and while Charu is shitposting longer than everyone, flooding the thread with a novel is not indicative of anything.

    I'm failing to see how saying something about activity and then proceeding to exceed that said activity is scummy.

    Comment

    • Yoshiisland
      FFR R1 Pikachu
      • Feb 2007
      • 953

      #812
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Arntonach
      My head feels woozy, so I'm gonna lay down for a bit. Charu better post some more pertinent things other than TWG: Cliff Notes Edition.
      This screams a potential backtrack set up in the event of a mislynch.

      Comment

      • Yoshiisland
        FFR R1 Pikachu
        • Feb 2007
        • 953

        #813
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Its a meta read about how eager i am about the game is my tell to if i am scum or not
        Fair enough.

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I would vote for Yoshl but I'm also suspicious of Yoshl
        What's holding you back from placing a vote on Yoshl?

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #814
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Yoshiisland
          How does Xel not shitposting important?
          You don't know his meta, but it *was* important

          By his words that information is useless now (which it is) but there was a time that Xel shitposting/aggression was alignment indicative.





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #815
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I'm going through the past 20 pages, but I skimmed everything and want to point one thing out

            Charu made a post saying "you guys and your big 3 paragraph posts" or something (will quote later) then proceeds to flood the thread with a novel for each page.

            That screams wolf, especially how it has contrasted his early d1 play.
            You need to find another reason to call Charu a wolf, like AA did.

            I hate these "why" questions to explain something but it has use here

            Why would a wolf put so much effort as to dissect every page and include specific reads in the first phase?

            I guess I could see it being a unique way to gain a townread from other players to give them breathing room but still, there's a better reason than what you said as to why Charu could be a wolf.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #816
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Its a meta read about how eager i am about the game is my tell to if i am scum or not
              Yeah.. a USELESS Meta read now @_@





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #817
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                I feel like Zenith calling me "A good town" might be pocketing

                you were also really agreeable, which I don't think I like
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  vote count coming up my dudes
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    ugh I don't want to go through everyone's posts again

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      meaning all the people I didnt' do yesterday

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Yoshiisland
                        FFR R1 Pikachu
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 953

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Alright, I'm at the end of the thread at the time of posting. Here are my thoughts so far:

                        At first, I was feeling a little bit better about Charu with his long posts but the tunneling on AA I find disingenuous. As I stated earlier, Charu is presupposing that AA is scum and just seeks reasons as to why AA is scum. Also, he doesn't uphold reasonable standards for AA.

                        Zen, I think I'm okay with for the time being. I feel that Zen's post does have town motivation even though I'm not too familiar with using Xel's meta = potential scum thing.

                        Arn - Null, leaning scum slightly. Kinda pulling the "I suck at this game," card, though it isn't indicative of anything. His reads post were good but then his post vote on Charu seems like a potential backtracking in the event of a mislynch of Charu.

                        Xiz - Needs to elaborate more on the Charu is scum because of his posting.

                        Unvote

                        Alright, I got errands to run. I probably won't be here for EoD. I'll post what I can from mobile.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I feel like Zenith calling me "A good town" might be pocketing

                          you were also really agreeable, which I don't think I like
                          I kind of regret posting this
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            reading Charu's big post makes me feel weird about Charu

                            either way the part about AA posting what he felt Xiz's wolftell was then kind of not responding when Xiz did that is a good point

                            idk maybe I'm wrong on AA, it would explain why I'm having a hard time figuring things out rn
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                              VOTE COUNT
                              Xelnya -> Mashi
                              Xiz -> AA
                              Yoshiisland -> Charu
                              YoshL -> thesunfan
                              Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                              Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                              YoshL -> inDheart
                              Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                              inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                              thesunfan -> inDheart
                              inDheart -> Unvote
                              AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                              YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                              Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                              inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                              AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                              AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                              MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                              MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                              thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                              Charu -> DaBackpack
                              Xelnya -> Xiz
                              YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                              Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                              DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                              inDheart -> Unvote
                              AragakiAyase -> Charu
                              MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                              Tokzic -> inDheart
                              Arntonach -> Charu
                              thesunfan -> Unvote
                              Yoshiisland -> Unvote

                              ---


                              MixMasterLar
                              X.X.X
                              Charu
                              X.X
                              DaBackpack
                              X.X
                              AragakiAyase
                              X
                              Xiz
                              X
                              inDheart
                              X


                              ---

                              Unvote:

                              Yoshiisland
                              inDheart
                              thesunfan

                              Yet to vote:

                              Wineandbread
                              _Zenith_
                              reuben_tate
                              Charles Claythorne

                              ---

                              Today's theme:
                              Last edited by roundbox; 08-8-2016, 05:47 PM.
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                so in addition to what I said earlier, I think what had me confused was I was thinking of the boats game

                                where xiz was both a wolf and hit xelnya early on with an early read

                                oh well

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...