TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #1546
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    inDheart, whom are you suspicious of?

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1547
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
      inDheart, sunfan was referring to the incomplete reads list I was making. The posts I linked for XelNya's entry is what he was referencing.

      sunfan, I guess I see what you mean about Zenith's ISO being lackluster, but I feel particularly nearer the end of Day 1, the tone of his posts fit what I usually expect of Zenith with his slightly unconventional and individualistic behavior (like insisting on not voting at the end of Day 1). Are you feeling right with the vote on him or are you still having mixed feelings?
      I feel like I have no better place to put my vote right now, you got any suggestions?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #1548
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Nope!!! Feeling really unconfident right now about suspicions. Don't think I want to vote for Zenith though.

        Going to give myself an arbitrary deadline of 6 minutes to vote and see how my mind works with the pressure!

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1549
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          no I worded that wrong, pick two vocal players right now who you think would be wolves, lets say there's a situation where we know there are exactly 2 active wolves
          oh okay that makes more sense
          - yoshl because now that he's been more around, i was kind of hoping he'd work a bit more toward game progress; instead he's still pushing on MML for reasons i don't totally buy
          - coming up with a second one is tougher, i'll put xel here because one of his recent towerposts was rather more useless than i was hoping. he brought up a xiz quote that was a misunderstanding basically already resolved

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1550
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            if wagons remain in their current state, I will vote for island over tokzic, but I won't feel stellar about it
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #1551
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              i thought we had anouther 24 hours fuck


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1552
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by inDheart
                oh okay that makes more sense
                - yoshl because now that he's been more around, i was kind of hoping he'd work a bit more toward game progress; instead he's still pushing on MML for reasons i don't totally buy
                - coming up with a second one is tougher, i'll put xel here because one of his recent towerposts was rather more useless than i was hoping. he brought up a xiz quote that was a misunderstanding basically already resolved
                I think I like this
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #1553
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  i haven't really been pushing mml as of late because he hasn't been here. the majority of what i do is #interactions

                  i still don't have a grip on island or wabby, i'd probably vote for like, zenith.


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1554
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    @mashi, I kind of like how jake is playing today, but I do agree with you that I don't like him as much today as I did yesterday, I just have a hard time believing that he gets in a fight with AA and continues the fight as a wolf, I guess its possible though
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1555
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      i still don't have a grip on island or wabby, i'd probably vote for like, zenith.
                      oh neat
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #1556
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        rip I'm still ambivalent and I hate voting for Players that aren't here, but Gradiant???

                        sunfan, what do you like inDheart's response there?

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1557
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          if wagons remain in their current state, I will vote for island over tokzic, but I won't feel stellar about it
                          well because it's getting late, i don't feel bad about switching - i would've really liked dude to come back though

                          zenith

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1558
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            yeah why is like everyone gone

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1559
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              I am happier than I was 5 minutes ago
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #1560
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                @mashi, I kind of like how jake is playing today, but I do agree with you that I don't like him as much today as I did yesterday, I just have a hard time believing that he gets in a fight with AA and continues the fight as a wolf, I guess its possible though
                                This is going to sound ABSURDLY stupid but the #tinfoil that went on in my head as a potential explanation was that Gradiant and inDheart were Partners, and Gradiant went on AragakiAyase for going on inDheart lol

                                Comment

                                Working...