TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #61
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    he's already tilted from lag
    all that really did was make me sad
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #62
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      I'm just surprised he's posted
      Me too
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #63
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Also, we're 4 pages in and I'm so lost. What I think are jokes are not and what are jokes I'm not getting ;~;
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #64
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          Me too
          Pleasantly surprised, of course
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #65
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


            VOTE COUNT
            Xelnya -> Mashi
            Xiz -> AA
            Yoshiisland -> Charu
            YoshL -> thesunfan

            ---

            Mashi/Charles Claythorne
            X
            AragakiAyase
            X
            Charu
            X
            thesunfan
            X


            ---

            Yet to vote:

            AragakiAyase
            Gradiant
            Tokzic
            Charu
            DaBackpack
            Wineandbread
            Arntonach
            Red Blaster
            MixMasterLar
            thesunfan
            inDheart
            reuben_tate
            Charles Claythorne

            ---
            Today's theme:
            Last edited by roundbox; 08-5-2016, 09:49 PM.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #66
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              wow xiz is really going hard already

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #67
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  iirc last time he did this he was a wolf (either turbo 2 or boats) but only time will tell

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    Also, we're 4 pages in and I'm so lost. What I think are jokes are not and what are jokes I'm not getting ;~;
                    It's the flow of jokes.

                    It's like this:

                    Person A votes for Person Z as a joke, saying a punchline
                    Person B votes for Person Z as a joke, mimicking the punchline to add emphasis
                    Person C votes for person Z trying to fit into the joke, missing the flow of the joke


                    You posting gradiants image felt weird, simple as that. Doesn't mean your scum but it didn't make you look good

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Mashi is too cute
                      wth i'll destroy you

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      since you probably don't know, Mashi's probably the best at TWG in the game.

                      He'll argue and say I'm better, but he's wrong
                      wth the heck
                      you come to me and ask me to play twg... i trust you... and i join... and you repay me with LIES?!?!?!!?!

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      AragakiAyase is a weeabo little bitch ass ******.
                      I'LL DOUBLE DESTROY YOU

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      thesunfan my gut is never wrong on this let's go
                      thesunfan is less of an entity to be voted for than an idea of an idea

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I don't like a lot of people in this game so far
                      xiz pls don't h8 me i am trying my best :'(

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Guys, we actually should kill AA though
                      i can't believe these h8rs on my wedding eve!!!

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        It's the flow of jokes.

                        It's like this:

                        Person A votes for Person Z as a joke, saying a punchline
                        Person B votes for Person Z as a joke, mimicking the punchline to add emphasis
                        Person C votes for person Z trying to fit into the joke, missing the flow of the joke


                        You posting gradiants image felt weird, simple as that. Doesn't mean your scum but it didn't make you look good
                        I feel like sometimes you read too much into this but you've hit wolves off of it so idk

                        I just ignore the shitposting until later when I sometimes reread it

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          instead of shiftposting we should be LOVEPOSTING!!! (sun)

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            AA

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                              wth i'll destroy you

                              I'LL DOUBLE DESTROY YOU
                              come at me

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                WFIOAFJI0OSJF WAIT I JUST RELAIZED GRADIANT IS PALYING I'M SO HAPPY

                                HI GRADIANT!!! (SUN)

                                WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR MY FUTURE WIFE THOUGH :'(

                                Comment

                                Working...