TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1426
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    I'm not actually
    I feel like I've been saying this for years now, and this is of course just an opinion, but I think you're a lot better than you think you are, as both alignments
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #1427
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Yoshiisland
      From what I'm getting with this part of this post, it seems that you're saying that there might be a potential set up between AA and MML.

      If that's what you're trying to imply, I don't know if I necessarily agree with such an implication. The reactions on the both of them in their respective situations seems to be way, way too genuine for it to be a set up. The annoyance of their posts is too strong to be staged for bussing.
      are you reading what charu said as them being wolfy together? because that is exactly what charu did not say. can't fathom what else you would mean by a setup.

      charu called out MML for acting a bit odd, in his mind - why see AA as wolfy but then agree with him about me, was his thought - and as such labeled MML town or contract killer

      that is not wolfy

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1428
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wineandbread
        It's so hectic now :O

        Gonna think about about repercussions of each wagon sec
        ???????
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1429
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          wineandbread

          why are you thinking about repercussions of the wagons????
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1430
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by YoshL
            additional mindmelds w/ dbp at eod ok
            what were these, just about myself and zenith? both of those are not great
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1431
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              like, if you townread DBP because of his reads the previous EOD, what the fuck were you doing?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1432
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Arntonach
                I'm not letting my vote go to waste. YoshL
                ok in hindsight this is a lot funnier to me now

                R I P Arnt
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1433
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Depends on the game. Depends on my mood. Depends if I accidentally post a penis or not.
                  "accidentally"
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1434
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    this is scary because with this many people on the top 2 wagons which we now know is town, it's really hard to sort out people who've misread badly, and were actually pushing the mislynch. have to look back probably but anyone who was pushing for one over heavily should look really good mostly because I don't think a scum would attempt to act and take a side on two people who the scum know aren't scum
                    this is like

                    such base level thought

                    wolves are going to try and appear townie, so its pretty feasible for them to pretend to care about town v town wagons at eod

                    maybe you're actually just anti-town this game, because I don't get a lot of what you're saying
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1435
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      "accidentally" sure
                      shit, I'm late
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1436
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        ok, I'm gonna stop spamming and I'll post kind of where I'm at right now

                        I know Xiz wanted me to do a big post about MML and why I'm townreading him, I'll do that later
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1437
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          you're making assumptions about what the scumteam would do regarding roles, and I'm not really sure why
                          what don't you understand about this? I'm making guesses as to behavior of the scum team, because I believe they fit in with my scum leans currently. They're only guesses at this point, so there's no truth to them, but it's a stance that i'm taking.

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          this is like
                          such base level thought
                          wolves are going to try and appear townie, so its pretty feasible for them to pretend to care about town v town wagons at eod
                          maybe you're actually just anti-town this game, because I don't get a lot of what you're saying
                          i'm talking about in the case that one person was super invested in one or the other. I personally wasn't very vocal about the choices, having both as town, and wasn't able to really vocalize at the very end b/c i was fixated on dbp so i'm not included in that.

                          also "you're making assumptions about what the scumteam would do ... and I'm not really sure why"

                          I'm feeling super uncomfortable at sunfan. i don't have anything to say further than that, other than his reasoning is very uncommittal, like "maybe you're scum because I don't understand what you're saying", or @Xiz "looks like he's trying too hard here". At least a bunch of his latest posts feel like they're straining to find things wrong to push into.

                          ===

                          for the dbp thing, pretty sure i posted why i was going off of him. a couple mindmelds during the cfd were an addendum to emotions


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #1438
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            I'm here hul, at research rn but I can talk. Will also be home earlier today, probably in 3 or 4 hours.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1439
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              ok, if I missed the part about you liking DBP's emotions, my b

                              yes, I am looking for things to push on, I've had a lot of my reads that I've reset be reinforced upon reading sections I hadn't read yet, and I feel like I have a lot of townreads right now. I'm focusing on the people who aren't in my town leans for the most part (you and Xiz are both there, Jake wasn't until recently)
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1440
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                                I'm here hul, at research rn but I can talk. Will also be home earlier today, probably in 3 or 4 hours.
                                what do you think about Tokzic off the top of your head?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...