TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1606
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


    VOTE COUNT
    Xiz -> thesunfan
    MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
    YoshL -> MixMasterLar
    Wineandbread -> Tokzic
    Xiz -> Xelnya
    Xiz -> Unvote
    _Zenith_ -> Yoshiisland
    thesunfan -> Wineandbread
    thesunfan -> _Zenith_
    inDheart -> Yoshiisland
    Charles Claythorne -> Gradiant
    inDheart -> _Zenith_
    Xiz -> MixMasterLar
    Xiz -> Wineandbread
    Charles Claythorne -> Wineandbread
    Charles Claythorne -> Tokzic
    Charles Claythorne -> Wineandbread
    YoshL -> Wineandbread

    ---


    Wineandbread
    X.X.X
    Tokzic
    X.X
    _Zenith_
    X.X
    Yoshiisland
    X


    ---

    Yet to vote:

    Gradiant
    Tokzic
    DaBackpack
    reuben_tate
    Xelnya
    Yoshiisland

    ---

    Xelnya -> Mashi
    Xiz -> AA
    Yoshiisland -> Charu
    YoshL -> thesunfan
    Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
    Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
    YoshL -> inDheart
    Xelnya -> reuben_tate
    inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
    thesunfan -> inDheart
    inDheart -> Unvote
    AragakiAyase -> inDheart
    YoshL -> AragakiAyase
    Xiz -> AragakiAyase
    inDheart -> AragakiAyase
    AragakiAyase -> Unvote
    AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
    MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
    MixMasterLar -> Unvote
    thesunfan -> DaBackpack
    Charu -> DaBackpack
    Xelnya -> Xiz
    YoshL -> MixMasterLar
    Xiz -> MixMasterLar
    DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
    inDheart -> Unvote
    AragakiAyase -> Charu
    MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
    Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
    Tokzic -> inDheart
    Xelnya -> Unvote
    Arntonach -> Charu
    thesunfan -> Unvote
    Yoshiisland -> Unvote
    thesunfan -> DaBackpack
    reuben_tate -> Charu
    AragakiAyase -> Unvote
    Arntonach -> Unvote
    Gradiant -> Arntonach
    Tokzic -> Charu
    Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
    YoshL -> DaBackpack
    Tokzic -> _Zenith_
    _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
    Tokzic -> Charu
    Wineandbread -> Charu
    Tokzic -> Unvote
    Tokzic -> DaBackpack
    thesunfan -> Unvote
    Tokzic -> Unvote
    YoshL -> MixMasterLar
    thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
    Charu -> AragakiAyase
    Arntonach -> YoshL
    Tokzic -> Charu
    AragakiAyase -> Charu
    Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
    inDheart -> DaBackpack
    YoshL -> AragakiAyase
    Arntonach -> DaBackpack

    ---

    Today's theme:
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1607
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      sunfan???

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #1608
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        i would love to find out if a miles is in play


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1609
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          I dunno if i agree with wabby

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1610
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            stop the posts
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1611
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD



              ORDER! ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT!


              It's been rather quiet today, hasn't it? No matter. I am here to deliver justice on those who have wronged us. Murder is definitely something we cannot allow. Based on the evidence presented, I must carry out the verdict.

              Our acquaintance Wineandbread has been convicted and discharged from the courtroom

              He was...

              Maya Fey!


              It also looks like someone was trying to sneak in evidence after the court cutoff time. Sorry, but we'll have to send you to the detention center as well.

              Our acquaintance Xelnya has been convicted and discharged from the courtroom. (MODKILL: POSTING PAST DEADLINE)

              He was...

              The Yatagarasu!





              In addition, the following players have received phantoms:

              Gradiant
              Tokzic
              DaBackpack
              reuben_tate
              Yoshiisland


              Night 2 has officially begun. Night 2 will end on Friday, August 12th at 9:00 PM server time.
              Recess is officially in session! No posting!

              -----

              Here is tonight's theme:
              Last edited by roundbox; 08-11-2016, 08:20 PM.
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1612
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD



                Welcome back for our next day of trials and tribulations.

                After much deliberation, we seem to be slowly approaching the truth.

                During recess, we found evidence that Xiz's bank account was tied to the one that funded the true culprit. ATM transactions at 4 AM are always suspicious, Mr. Xiz.

                Xiz has been convicted and discharged from the courtroom.

                He was...

                Shelley de Killer, the Contract Killer!


                We also found evidence against Yoshiisland. Not only did he lie about his whereabouts on the night of the murder, but he also stole a balloon on free balloon day. Amateur.

                Yoshiisland has been convicted and discharged from the courtroom.
                He was...

                The Phantom!


                Day 2 has now begun. Day 2 will end on Sunday, August 14th at 9 PM server time.
                Court is now in session!


                ---

                Today's theme:
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1613
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  oh
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1614
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Holy fucking shit

                    So I was right about Xel AND Yoshiisland

                    Hold on, let me get my post I worked on earlier today set into motion





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1615
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      town probably wins now, that's really hilarious
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1616
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Town definitely should win this





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1617
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Alright so yes I've admitted I've been lazy since subbing in besides the first read through but I'm about to drop some heat.

                          First off, I fucking knew that Xel not shitposting enough/less aggression leaned more wolf than town.
                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Xel hasn't shitposted much this game

                          For those who know Xel, this is actually important
                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          13. Xelnya - Sketchy. Like I said about Xel's shitposting being VERY important, it's nearly proven Xel as town shitposts a lot more and it can be used as a sign early on to tell what he is at the time. I am not reading that at all this game. There's also the early game aggression Xel usually follows when he's town. Maybe I'm overreading and overreaching his Meta but I find it very off Xel hasn't played his town meta to a T yet. Maybe him reading this read will do so o/
                          I'm upset at myself for letting him throw me the other way because of meta but I. Knew. It.

                          ANYWAYS

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          lets talk about Zenith

                          I think he's a wolf because he's not invested in the game

                          that's basically my case

                          his votes at EOD yesterday don't really matter one way or another I don't think people should be focusing on that, but Zenith has admitted to being lazy
                          Good case, except if this is really all you're basing it off of then you really should isolate my posts and not my general laziness. If you attribute Laziness towards wolves, then you should reevaluate how you find wolves, Sunfan.

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i'm not opposed to zenith being a wagon but i wanna sit on Yoshiisland
                          Weird as fuck. Follows my top suspicion yet isn't opposed to lynching the person who brought up Island as a potential wolf in the first place??

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          oh, I also don't really care one way or another about what Red Blaster had posted, I don't think any of that really matters either.
                          Useless to even post this. RB had what, 4 posts? And none of them contributed much opinion or useful content, nobody should even be talking about RB since I took over his slot.

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          Zenith's ISO is also pretty lackluster, which I'm surprised I didn't really pick up on before
                          Yessir you're correct they are lackluster because they are synopsis isolations, not full nor in-depth isolations simply because of time constraint. You said it yourself that you are constrained with time, so why does my situation become different from yours?

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          eod and today didn't even really seem to change much for him

                          like even though he says he's lazy, whatever posts he picked to read didn't push him much of anywhere
                          Okay, what is it then, Null or Wolf? You are seemingly pocketing Sunfan at this point.

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          @sunfan

                          Zenith's been on a weird boat for me because I almost feel like he's trying to pocket me. I actually thought he would be suspicious of me for not making a big post (TM) by now (as I remember him doing a few times in past games), but he's only so far mentioned that he's just found it weird. I guess I'll ISO him and take a look at his posts from Day 1 - I do remember feeling they weren't entirely as maverick as I remember, but idk. I don't think I remember him ever being lazy as a Wolf, unless he's changed or I'm misrembering.
                          Pocket isn't the right word here Mashi. You haven't posted much in detail at this point and I wasn't on at the time you did post content so how am I pocketing you other than calling you town? I was banned for several games Mashi, and in that time I tried to change how I played the game, and then the next game I did play, I fucked up again and seemingly learned nothing until others told me what I was doing wrong and I finally corrected my playstyle. Any meta you have on me should be thrown out, because it no longer exists.

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          answers in bold
                          First answer is such a clear pocket it hurts.

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          well because it's getting late, i don't feel bad about switching - i would've really liked dude to come back though

                          zenith
                          Seriously?? Does nobody see how deep in Sunfan's pocket inDheart is?

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          even extending away from the vigi shenannigans and him being alive

                          i still think he's a good candidate.

                          also the way you said that was weird as fuck
                          I agree with this, and I would apply it to Tokzic as well with his bullshit claim but I just want answers from Tokzic, not really looking to lynch him solely on the claim.




                          And that concludes my reread of what I missed at EoD.

                          Now, on the Wabby lynch:
                          He played almost exactly, if not better than his last game (Turbo 3). Did I think he was a role, not at all, did his playstyle replicate a role mindset, imo yes. He was a role in this game and his last, which is why I would've never lynched him this game. I had him parked at Null because I didn't take the time to read him but now that I have, it's clear he was town-sided. I would've rather died in his place now that he flipped a role, but I'm not going to be lazy for the remainder of the game because both lynches were bullshit and I don't want the next lynch to be the same.





                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1618
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            i'm walking back from the grocery store and holy wow

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1619
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              lmfao


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1620
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                fwiw FFR shit on me after my last post during EOD

                                my response to Xiz probably would've changed nothing, it would've been "I'm not really sure"
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...