TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1666
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_

    If I see him lurking and not posting, I no longer have qualms about lynching him.
    He'd have a vote and me raving about it if I had caught him lurking even once between Charu's death and now.


    @SUNFAN

    I know you probably said it like twice or whatever but why do you feel so much better about DPB?
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1667
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Oh hey Mashi:


      Just because I did it just because I was carious, and because you didn't shit on the idea:



      ​

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1668
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Friendly reminder that Phantoms are present now as of EoD yesterday!!





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1669
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Specifically:

          In addition, the following players have received phantoms:

          Gradiant
          Tokzic
          DaBackpack
          reuben_tate
          Yoshiisland





          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1670
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            So assuming that is correct: at least the fucking wolves believe I'm VT
            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Seems completely unnecessary to add here
            You skipped over this for some reason

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Considering that Gradiant was talking about you re reasons for hating Charu's reactions to Tokzic, my first reaction to this post is one of deflection. Good place to park a vote tho
            Originally posted by Gradiant
            1) I've already brought this up several times so this looks like reiterating it to look useful
            There we go

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1671
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              People keep asking me the same shit, people gonna read me post the same shit. Stop acting like me being consistent is somehow shady.

              Let's instead talk more about how you went hardcore at AA, AA flips green, and then you just kind of never bring it up again.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Top 5 Town reads:

              Gradiant

              Was going to wait for me and him to get back into it before locking him in, but naw I feel pretty confident: As shitty as Gradiant acts, I think he would likely be way more reserved if he was scum.[/spoiler]
              Pretty sudden change if you ask me

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1672
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                mml
                my only town at this point is Zenith, I'm not comfortable having anybody else in a town list as of right now.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1673
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  You skipped over this for some reason
                  What can I say? It was where my thoughts lead me so I typed it. If you think it's fluff then you think it's fluff.


                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  There we go
                  Noted.


                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Pretty sudden change if you ask me
                  Not from my point of view, but hey, you do you and vote me if you like. I think you voting for me makes me feel a little better about how you acted with Mashi's "slip" and AA's 72 hours comment. You're playing aggressive and latching on to whoever you think is scummy at the moment.

                  Too aggressive for scum in what could be seen as a three fraction game.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1674
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    I think you voting for me makes me feel a little better about how you acted with Mashi's "slip"
                    And how exactly did I act with Mashi's "slip"?

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1675
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Noted.
                      No response?

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1676
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        my only town at this point is Zenith, I'm not comfortable having anybody else in a town list as of right now.
                        Also DBP, I liked his reactions towards Yoshl when they were arguing. Don't want to put Yoshl in the list as well, however

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1677
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          He'd have a vote and me raving about it if I had caught him lurking even once between Charu's death and now.


                          @SUNFAN

                          I know you probably said it like twice or whatever but why do you feel so much better about DPB?
                          he had an exact line to Yoshl during an emotional episode during the first end of day where he said "Don't act like my feelings aren't legitimate" or something, and it felt REALLY townie, I don't think its the kind of thing a wolf says
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1678
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            like, I can be wrong
                            I think DBP was actually emotional about that read, and it looks good for him, because wolves have a hard time getting into their reads
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1679
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              I can be wrong, but I don't think its likely*
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1680
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                And how exactly did I act with Mashi's "slip"?
                                Aren't you the one who caught it to begin with? And I know Xiz is the one that went absolutely apeshit over it later but I recall you where on his case before switching tracks to AA.

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                No response?
                                What do you want me to say? If you're accusing me of piggybacking you I can promise that's wrong.

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Also DBP, I liked his reactions towards Yoshl when they were arguing. Don't want to put Yoshl in the list as well, however
                                Damn it's like I say you're probably town in spite of it all and you do everything to try and make me feel stupid.

                                You don't want to make a town list of 5 people this late in the game because fuck if you gave a reason for that -- Like we've been here long enough that not everybody should look suspicious to you. At the very least POE should give you 5 people.

                                But you do pick Zenith and DPB. I can kind of get Zenith (Although that's reasoning coming from me, not you as you haven't given any that I saw) but DPB? Just randomely throwing him in there?

                                Mind explaining that for me?
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...