TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1381
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'll adress you when I get home.
    To elaborate on why: work has made me more unmotivated to do literally anything, because the payoff doesn't exist

    Also mad no one else has really said anything yet the fuck.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1382
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      I'll play the game for like 8 hours straight or something tomorrow, I sincerely apologize for my inactivity
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1383
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        @Xel That part where you quote TokZic's reasoning for KitB (im assuming the term for ties? ) noted. Also noted that your idea of preventing it was to throw the loose around my neck

        *shrugs*

        Still would love Tokzic to respond all the same, although chances he ll actually show are null.

        Im not sure if I should vote for my top scum (still DPB) or keep the vote on him. To be honest I cant fathom why someone with Town's best interest would conduct themselves like that EoD. Im really thinking he might be the best choice atm
        ​

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1384
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          vote count when I wake up tomorrow, internet is on the frits
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1385
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            First off Xizu I need to address you as I said I would.

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Also

            @XelNya

            Right after my post, tozkic did unvote charu there immediately, so I HAVE to give him towny points for that.
            I'm surprised you didn't really comment on that, unless I missed it?
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Actually... yeah i'm really curious about that. You gave a great analysis on tozkic but left out one of the most crucial elements in regards to tokzic at EOD

            xelnya
            I assume you're refering to this post.

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            unvote

            OK CHARU YOU GET TO LIVE... TODAY!!!
            To which, it's like ok he does unvote but that's kinda over shadowed by the other half of the post.

            In fact, I actually owe you a thank you for catching my mistake here. Because it actually some what plays into my theory, since in the scheme of things, he votes off charu anyways. He even jumps onto the other main wagon.

            Gonna post this for reference.

            Originally posted by roundbox
            Votes from post 1 to post 1247
            It is night

            ---
            Originally posted by Tokzic
            dbp
            And it prompts greggles to unvote him. This is actually a super towny unvote from greggles. I'm happy your pointing it out makes me see this post again. Regardless of your post, I am willing to speculate greggles would have done this unvote.

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            @Xel That part where you quote TokZic's reasoning for KitB (im assuming the term for ties? ) noted. Also noted that your idea of preventing it was to throw the loose around my neck

            *shrugs*

            Still would love Tokzic to respond all the same, although chances he ll actually show are null.

            I'm not sure if I should vote for my top scum (still DPB) or keep the vote on him. To be honest I cant fathom why someone with Town's best interest would conduct themselves like that EoD. I'm really thinking he might be the best choice atm
            It was less about throwing a noose around your neck though. I feel my judgement in that situation was correct, given what was on the table. My judgment of you can always be swayed short of a cop claiming your role, given good arguments / my own interpretations.

            I'm already liking packback more this day. I'm liking xiz significantly more for the ping out on me. That was a good post man, thank you.

            On tokzic responding, well...

            I don't care if you claimed attorney. I don't actually believe that for a minute tbh.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #1386
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              mml how is dbp your top scum right now


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1387
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Thanks xel, that clears it up.

                unvote

                I'm lost. I feel like i'm getting absolutely nowhere lol. Got a lot of town and no hard scum, besides MML which I'm doubting.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  It's really not worth speculating but I do wonder if Arnt used his role before dying





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    And the reason I bring that up in the first place is because I'm iso'ing Arnt right now to look for something





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Arntonach
                      I got a decent response from him that was out of character for Charu, so I take my vote off of him. But NOOOOO, I was a salty motherfucker that just wanted some petty revenge that makes no sense regardless of my role. Like literally, if I had a killing role, wouldn't I just wait until the night phase to do him in? It'd be a whole lot easier than trying for a lynch.

                      Oh and of course you think I'm piggybacking Xiz. I mean, I gotta be piggybacking SOMEONE, right?
                      With a post like this, I have no idea why Arnt was targeted unless someone had some crazy insight that he was actually a role which I'm not finding clear

                      This post alone would've had Arnt pinned on a lynch or forced to claim to not be lynched, so I find his death extremely bizarre at the moment...





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        I feel like I'm getting nowhere and fast

                        Fuck





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Yoshiisland





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            is Mashi usually so agreeable in TWG?
                            kind of quoting a bit out of context, but this is one of the hardest things for me to wrap my head around, not because its Mashi

                            so, I have a hard time asssuming that any wolf is just going to agree with me as much as Mashi has this game, completely ignoring meta, unless I'm entirely hopelessly wrong about a lot of things this game

                            I think, because we've thought similar things, and because I know I'm town, and Mashi has provided pretty decent reasons for his reads, that I think I have to have him as a town lean as such

                            I'm a little hesitant, but I think its where I'm at regarding Mashi right now
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              @Zenith, I've been thinking that Arnt was killed by the SK because the SK thought he was a wolf, thoughts?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                And makes no fewer than three explicit appeals to sunfan
                                I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...