TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #1411
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by YoshL
    also, I'm not entirely sure how many, but the general consensus that I was getting from skimming and paying attention at non-optimal levels was that AA was wolfy in a good majority of people's eyes. still conflicted with that I thought, but him dying instead of charu to the lynch would have (thinking at the time of the vote) been better
    this sentiment didn't seem to be as apparent in the reads posts i found, but so much changed at eod

    as i'm rereading the charu chapter book though, i still see gradiant heckling him at least

    i'm about to hit eod stuff so maybe i'll find that good majority

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1412
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      i finally re-read the setup as well

      we have 14 alive today, miles edgeworth is pretty big (both alignments) because if the bandwagon goes on the player w/ the +.01/(+1/-1) votes then things will happen if we're insta-1.

      tokzic's claim is laffable, mostly because "Investigator" isn't in the OP as a role

      it's "Defense" vs. "Prosecution", and each power role has a specific flavor name


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1413
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I think its plausible, I think that's about the best way you can call it
        I'm sorry but if town believes it they are not playing well

        Wolves/SK definitely don't believe it otherwise where tokzic death????

        Though I'm gonna ask: Do you think it's worth giving Tokzic shit about that claim or is it a waste of time?





        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #1414
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Like, tokzic's claim is quite obviously fake, and i'm just trying to decide whether this is town tokzic, or wolf tokzic

          currently leaning towards wolf because being left alive, especially over the couple kills that were made in the night is interesting. always the possibility of the roleblock though, since the way Tokzic plays, it's really hard to not be suspicious about him, and could potentially set him up for an easy mislynch later


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1415
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by YoshL
            i finally re-read the setup as well

            we have 14 alive today, miles edgeworth is pretty big (both alignments) because if the bandwagon goes on the player w/ the +.01/(+1/-1) votes then things will happen if we're insta-1.

            tokzic's claim is laffable, mostly because "Investigator" isn't in the OP as a role

            it's "Defense" vs. "Prosecution", and each power role has a specific flavor name
            actually he specifically claimed attorney, which is the name of the blue team, the first time he said it

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            anyway

            I am formally hardclaiming attorney.
            unless you're pulling "investigator" from somewhere else?

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1416
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by YoshL
              also, I'm not entirely sure how many, but the general consensus that I was getting from skimming and paying attention at non-optimal levels was that AA was wolfy in a good majority of people's eyes. still conflicted with that I thought, but him dying instead of charu to the lynch would have (thinking at the time of the vote) been better
              Why?

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #1417
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                for some reason i remembered him claiming "investigator" lmfao

                and then i literally just read the setup and said that the blue roles were "Defense"

                don't worry guys i'm in top form right now fuck


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1418
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I think this is townie reasoning behind this vote?
                  Taking a break from eating delivery pizza to say I've changed my mind and that this feels opportunistic to me now
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1419
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Why?
                    before i answer, you do know that you can be more specific in asking questions, rather than just "Why", you could be like, "why do you think the AA lynch would have been better than an charu lynch" or "why were you conflicted" or "why are you hungry"

                    ====

                    take your pick, someone who looks like everyone's scumreading, vs. someone who you're reading quite heavily as town that not as many people are scumreading, which seems like a better lynch


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #1420
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      so re-commenting on tokzic, the claim could possibly be true. maybe it was to prevent what happened in like 2-3 previous games from happening d0? Not entirely sure why you would go up early and establish a pretty big WIFOM on yourself d0, since I would think that the scumteam would possibly be erring on the side of caution


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1421
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        I'm sorry but if town believes it they are not playing well

                        Wolves/SK definitely don't believe it otherwise where tokzic death????

                        Though I'm gonna ask: Do you think it's worth giving Tokzic shit about that claim or is it a waste of time?
                        its a waste of time to do it during the game

                        if it is your opinion that its a terrible play, save it for the postgame
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1422
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          since I would think that the scumteam would possibly be erring on the side of caution
                          you're making assumptions about what the scumteam would do regarding roles, and I'm not really sure why

                          you didn't like the fact that MML lived through the night because of his fixation on the vigilante, despite the fact that he claimed Vanilla Town

                          you don't like Tokzic for his claim because of what you think the wolves would do in response to it

                          idgi, I guess

                          I can't ever really do a good job of putting myself in your shoes in TWG but its been even harder for me this game
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1423
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            @everyone

                            I would recommend literally skipping over yoshls and dbp's posts for the rest of the phase if they are directed at each other
                            this post kind of comes off as trying too hard to me
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1424
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wineandbread
                              My current new top suspect is indeed MML
                              I love how this completely disappeared once i brought up tokzic's reasoning for voting Charu and he latched onto it even though that was his whole reason for also voting Charu.

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              So assuming that is correct: at least the fucking wolves believe I'm VT
                              Seems completely unnecessary to add here
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Considering that Gradiant was talking about you re reasons for hating Charu's reactions to Tokzic, my first reaction to this post is one of deflection. Good place to park a vote tho



                              I was way far back in the thread, reading everyone's wall of text.

                              I don't think you actually gave Charu's post a solid read if you still came to that conclusion.
                              1) I've already brought this up several times so this looks like reiterating it to look useful

                              2) Another repeat of 'I wasn't reading EOD so I could help out, but it was super obvious Charu was town guys'

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'm liking xiz significantly more for the ping out on me. That was a good post man, thank you.
                              I actually disagree. It seemed like an awkward thing to ping somebody out with a vote on as Tokzic almost immediately switched his vote back onto Charu for the same exact reasoning.
                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Yoshiisland
                              I like this, but only because a scum yoshi would fit my view that scum team is newer players based off of the night kills. That's about all I've got though with him, would have to reread his posts
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              really good post from Jake here
                              I don't remember if he responded to it either
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Jake is a good wolf but I think you're right about this, not locking it in though
                              I'm not actually
                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              I also think nobody brought this up:

                              Nobody believes Tokzic's claim
                              Nope
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Taking a break from eating delivery pizza to say I've changed my mind and that this feels opportunistic to me now
                              Good, I was gonna go back and add that original post to this multiquote
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              before i answer, you do know that you can be more specific in asking questions, rather than just "Why", you could be like, "why do you think the AA lynch would have been better than an charu lynch" or "why were you conflicted" or "why are you hungry"

                              ====

                              take your pick, someone who looks like everyone's scumreading, vs. someone who you're reading quite heavily as town that not as many people are scumreading, which seems like a better lynch
                              Apparently you thought both Charu and AA were town. So why was AA a better lynch than Charu?

                              2nd part to your post is pretty weird

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1425
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                I'm not only voting Island to ping him out, I actually think he's leaning wolf at the moment

                                Isolating him I see his opinions on certain subjects but the tone of his posts imo is neutral, and where I liked his dig on inDheart with the "No don't, I'm new!" card, he isn't putting much effort.

                                I remember seeing him during EoD and I believe I tried to ping him out but he was actively lurking, and I don't like that at all. I was bad with my stance on not voting but voted my best suspicion at the time and he didn't do anything, but came back at the start of this phase with posts about viewing kills/what they mean...

                                I just don't like what he's doing at the moment and until I see more from him, I'm gonna let my vote sit on him for awhile.





                                Comment

                                Working...