TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
doesn't really feel like busing to me, he just left yoshiisland off of his reads list in the post before this, while he was voting for island, I think Zenith is town looking back at thisOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
no rush, my list might undergo changes (you look better looking back)Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
null
you were null for me d0 and you didn't do much d1 to change that for me
in lieu of wolf reads on people who are around to say something for themselves, i'm okay with null lynchesComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
But please at least admit you pocketed the everliving shit out of Sunfan at EoD
It'll make me feel much better









Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I need to reread Xel's post, the one I just looked back on mentioned him being okay with DBP even though the coming & going nature DBP has done this game
Makes me a little weary but alas, I'd rather DBP come back and say more than outright lynching him.
I still want answers from Tokzic
I think benguin died, his past caught up with him and that's a shame because his d0 was really good









Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
"you could believe that but you're wrong" is what i wanted to say, but i get that it sure doesn't look good to youComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
@Sunfan actually, if benguin comes back or his slot gets filled, I think I'd throw his slot as town for d0
As shitty as that is, I feel more confident in saying that than putting DBP/Tokzic as the town slot right now.
So no order:
Myself
Sunfan
Gradiant
YoshL
Mashi
Benguin/Slot









Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
imo there's nothing wrong with admitting a pocket
Others might feel different about that but iirc it's happened in the past.









Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
i feel like this snuck up on a bunch of people, so...game reminder that days are 48 hours now?Comment
Comment