even extending away from the vigi shenannigans and him being alive
i still think he's a good candidate.
also the way you said that was weird as fuck
i'm annoyed people keep pushing on one of my top town for, in my opinion, bad reasons
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I don't think I'm going to kill w&b without him being here
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
people need to vote for either tokzic or zenith at this point, or start campaigning for another wagon
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
don't think he's a good kill today at all I'd still call him one of my stronger townreads
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I'm finicky as frick frack, but I think I would like Wineandbread gone over Zenith from sunfan's conversing with him earlier. Still not opposed to a Tokzic lynch either, but idk how people are going to switch their votes if I did that - putting a leap of faith in sunfan and Xiz right now too since neither of them seem to want him lynched this Phase.
well, I guess I'm ok with this
I'd still prefer Zenith to die
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Strong Town
DBP Never a wolf for his EOD emotion.
MML Probably never a wolf, might let him die.
XelNya Probably never a wolf, WIM puts him here.
Need to revisit Ben but he was here before and I'll probably put him here again to be frank. He's probably spewed not-wolf at this point.
Comment