TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #1441
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    @YoshL: I agree that sunfan is coming off as slightly noncommital, but I don't think his reasoning is that way. If he's similar at all to me rn, he's probably somewhat impassioned right now because everyone active seems Human (and it's always nerve-wracking because it means either you're playing well or a Wolf is). I think he's been a bit flip-floppy, but I'm figuring that's been more due to paranoia and skepticism than anything. I'm probably more confident about him being Human than I was AragakiAyase.

    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #1442
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      what do you think about Tokzic off the top of your head?
      Disappointingly inactive and I'm not so against a lynch on him this Phase - if only because I'm really starting to feel the more active people are Humans. I don't think his joke claim is all that telling about his actual Role (though, admittedly, I'm somewhat anxious about it still). If I can't find a better suspicion tonight, I might end up voting him.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1443
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        There's still forty minutes left in the phase, there's no way the KitB holds long.

        I don't even know how serious I am about my vote on Charu yet, I just wanted to make a 3-way KitB and SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
        tokz came up later with a justification for charu, saying he thinks that's the one he actually wants too, and calls at least one of sunfan and charu a red (without a justification for putting sunfan in as far as i can see).

        his bouncing back and forth looks like he's testing out his suspicions and seeing who bites - especially with the vote on zenith. though he worded it shortly, i think his voting charu reason was along the same lines as mashi's. (mashi started with inactivity, then thought the full reread could still be rather wolfy and easy to manufacture, and also didn't like charu vs. tokzic)

        even if it is, though, i don't have a great feeling about tokz because forcing kitb is still rather gross and just causes more chaos (i wrote sociopathic here before but that's not the right word for what i mean), and not caring who dies would be convenient if your job is to kill. wouldn't mind a lynch on tokz tonight

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1444
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          hi mashi, still living the dream i see!

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1445
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            All leans are in order

            Strong Town
            DBP Never a wolf for his EOD emotion.
            MML Probably never a wolf, might let him die.
            XelNya Probably never a wolf, WIM puts him here.
            Need to revisit Ben but he was here before and I'll probably put him here again to be frank. He's probably spewed not-wolf at this point.

            Weak Town
            Gradiant isn't higher only out of respect for his wolf game. Good questions, I like his interactions with Charu and others.
            Mashi for just being agreeable. Might move him down if its late in the game and we're both still alive. The probably wolfkill last night of AA makes him look a little bit better in my mind, not by much tho.
            Tokzic is here just because I don't think a wolf plays like he does at EOD and because he's got a lot of heat today for being behind the Charu wagon, and I feel like the reasoning for this is kind of flimsy. I could be wrong on him.

            Conflicted on
            Xiz kind of got the worst out of me resetting my reads, need to revisit. I really hate to stroke his dick, but his normalcy and his constant requests for things to be fact checked is throwing me off.
            indheart like his posts, don't really know what to do with him tho.

            Weak Antitown
            yoshiisland (lack of presence)
            Zenith just not as town as my other reads, hasn't done anything I like.

            Strong Antitown
            Yoshl for me just not understanding his play at all. His posts don't feel like he's approaching the game from a townie perspective, more of an outsiders perspective, if that makes sense.
            Wineandbread I think is making kind of just bad analysis posts his Charu vote feels opportunistic and his play is pretty hard for me to follow. His conclusions are all easy to make, he doesn't really have any S P I C Y R E A D S or opinions. Feels kind of like a first-time forum wolf to me.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1446
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              oh, I forgot to mention if wineandbread is a wolf, I think the AA kill being the wolfkill makes a bit more sense in my mind because AA was pushing wineandbread
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1447
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                I'm supposed to make a post about MML

                I kind of don't want to, I feel like I've done it a few times

                He's claimed Vanilla Town in a very believable fashion

                He's focused on power roles before (I know I said I wouldn't use meta anymore, this is a leftover read from how strong my read was on him earlier), if you look at his play in previous turbos he has focused on the seer a lot. People sketched out by him for focusing on the vigi are doing it wrong in my opinion, as I've said before

                His rage at Charu being lynched at the start of this day phase, while late, is unlikely to come from a wolf in my mind
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Wineandbread
                  Custom User Title
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 2105

                  #1448
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Hello brothers

                  I have come to post
                  Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                  my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                  We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                  Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                  Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1449
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    i forget how sunfan viewed me before this day dropped, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't as strong scum lol

                    because with the advent of new information (night kills) it makes sense to start to speculate a little bit around reasoning for people staying alive, and people dying.

                    sunfan, can you post examples of xiz asking for fact checking


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1450
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      sunfan, can you post examples of xiz asking for fact checking
                      UGH
                      ok
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1451
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        I unvoted because I wasn't sure how close to insta he was.
                        this tokz vote (it's an unvote of dbp) actually had the effect of putting the game back in kitb as well

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #1452
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          hi mashi, still living the dream i see!
                          你好 inDheart!!! look i made snow https://vimeo.com/178524058
                          i'm still waiting for the video to convert though, hul...

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1453
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Wolves/SK definitely don't believe it otherwise where tokzic death????

                            Though I'm gonna ask: Do you think it's worth giving Tokzic shit about that claim or is it a waste of time?
                            Tokzic is afk so it's almost impossible to figure that out. There are so many different events that could be occurring that it's a waste of time to try and figure out imo.

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            its a waste of time to do it during the game
                            ninja'd fuck you sunfan

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            currently leaning towards wolf because being left alive, especially over the couple kills that were made in the night is interesting.
                            He shouldn't be a lynch candidate today, even though I somewhat agree with this.
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            @everyone

                            I would recommend literally skipping over yoshls and dbp's posts for the rest of the phase if they are directed at each other
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            this post kind of comes off as trying too hard to me
                            I'm very glad I said it. It was like 30 min before EOD and all that back and forth was clogging the thread, which caused confusion and a bit of the crazyness at EOD. I noticed some other people were jumping in on their input between YoshL vs DBP and I really did not want the focus of EOD to be on them. I wanted it to be on MML, Arnt, and DBP outside of the YoshL convo.

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            I actually disagree. It seemed like an awkward thing to ping somebody out with a vote on as Tokzic almost immediately switched his vote back onto Charu for the same exact reasoning.
                            Just being clear, you are aware of why I found it weird Xel did not bring up that quote? From the way Xel was phrasing things, that post in particular in my opinion stood out the most.

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            I remember seeing him during EoD and I believe I tried to ping him out but he was actively lurking, and I don't like that at all.
                            I saw the same in Arnt, hence why I pinged arnt out at EOD and tried to ping him for scummy things I saw. Aaaannnd I was wrong. So if you ping him out I'd prefer if it was not on that argument alone. Can you explain a bit more besides "not like what he is doing?"


                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            this is scary because with this many people on the top 2 wagons which we now know is town, it's really hard to sort out people who've misread badly, and were actually pushing the mislynch. have to look back probably but anyone who was pushing for one over heavily should look really good mostly because I don't think a scum would attempt to act and take a side on two people who the scum know aren't scum

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            this is like

                            such base level thought
                            Mindmeld growing. I don't agree with his opinion about that, but this is one of the only things I found to be really scummy from YoshL, compared to other stuff I have seen and explained in my previous posts. so i'm not sure how much I really want to look into that.

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            i'm talking about in the case that one person was super invested in one or the other. I personally wasn't very vocal about the choices, having both as town, and wasn't able to really vocalize at the very end b/c i was fixated on dbp so i'm not included in that.
                            After reading this yoshl, I get where sunfan is coming from. We both interpreted it differently then what you were talking about.

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I'm supposed to make a post about MML

                            I kind of don't want to, I feel like I've done it a few times

                            He's claimed Vanilla Town in a very believable fashion

                            He's focused on power roles before (I know I said I wouldn't use meta anymore, this is a leftover read from how strong my read was on him earlier), if you look at his play in previous turbos he has focused on the seer a lot. People sketched out by him for focusing on the vigi are doing it wrong in my opinion, as I've said before

                            His rage at Charu being lynched at the start of this day phase, while late, is unlikely to come from a wolf in my mind
                            I literally can't take into account his previous games since I wasn't in them, I think.

                            About his rage, I couldn't possible disagree more with that statement. It really, really felt fake in regards to the typical "guys whats wrong with you, look im town because im mad" vibe which weaker scum usually do.

                            I really suggest you disregard his previous play as a read, since that's (from what im understanding) a good part of what your argument is based off of.

                            And also, from what I have read a lot of what you said about MML felt lazy. If you don't feel like hes an important person to look at for EOD today then thats fine, but i'm disappointed because i'm reading you town but you are really doing a lot less then I feel like you should be doing.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1454
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Shit, okay I must have. I'll look again. Can you post it for me in case I cant find it?
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I know charu and sunfan are AGAINST a MML lynch, is there anyone else?
                              not really fact checking, but its the kind of post that throws me off when it comes from Xiz

                              he also had a post where he asked me to post where MML claimed VT, but I can't find it anymore
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1455
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                I'm the top poster wtf do you mean I should be doing more
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...