TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.) -
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
ok, gonna take a little bit of a step away here but
I like this, and I don't
I think its townie of Wabby to post this, because I do think this kind of thought lines up with how he's played this game, and it gives me a bit more insight into his play aorn
The best advice anyone can ever give you is don't be afraid to be wrong. Make conclusions even if you're not sure, regardless of your role, no matter how wrong you could be unless you're pushing mechanically impossible worlds or something like that.
Push what you believe, and you'll get better reads on the game, either because your reads are reinforced by the reactions to your reads, or by people convincing you to reconsider for good reasons.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I can agree with that
But Arnt was a little self-destructive with that one post I quoted like I can totally see him being forced to claim because we would want to lynch him if he continued to post like that so imo killing Arnt was at face-value worthless to kill but turns out he was a role so whoever did kill him had some good insight
Also I believe I can say this with confidence, I'm pretty sure Gradiant is town at the moment because AA vs Gradiant imo was town v town and I'm not finding anything really telling of being a wolf on Gradiant so at nothing else Gradiant is town leaned
I think Island needs to not only be pinged but I'm skeptical of him at the moment.









Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
Jake is a good wolf but I think you're right about this, not locking it in thoughOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
ok
I'm never killing Backpack this game now, sorry I was a dummy beforeOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
kinda weird to vote Zenith like that, and then ditch so quickly, regardless of what Tokzic's alignment is
if I had to choose, I'd guess this is slightly more town than not, this is weird either way so I think I might ignore it but
weirdOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I don't know how to answer this other than look for yourself, which I mean respectfully and not in a "get-off-my-lawn" kind of mannerOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
can you elaborate on this, they've talked about previous games before so yeah they've played before, but what about them gives off the experienced scum vibe?Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
because people were piling onto charu, votecount wasn't coming up, and i did not want to see charu dying there. couple people hopped onto AA, so i assumed there was a way to maybe not have charu die.
also, I'm not entirely sure how many, but the general consensus that I was getting from skimming and paying attention at non-optimal levels was that AA was wolfy in a good majority of people's eyes. still conflicted with that I thought, but him dying instead of charu to the lynch would have (thinking at the time of the vote) been betterComment
-
Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD
I think this is townie reasoning behind this vote?
@Wabby what is your general thought about Charu's play?
you can talk about Charu in general if you feel the need, that might help me tooOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment



Comment