Also shouldn't mellon not have a phantom given last day ended in an insta or am I remember phantom's workings wrong
she inherited the phantom from TPS, that "players with phantoms" list isn't a list of who was awarded one last phase but rather who has one in general regardless of how long they've had it
she inherited the phantom from TPS, that "players with phantoms" list isn't a list of who was awarded one last phase but rather who has one in general regardless of how long they've had it
I don't really think that's going to happen. and if it does, so be it. You've placed votes against yourself, hurt town this game and claimed to have given up trying to solve it. I think we would be pretty stupid to keep you around and if you flip town honestly I think that's on you and your earlier play working against your team
I don't really think that's going to happen. and if it does, so be it. You've placed votes against yourself, hurt town this game and claimed to have given up trying to solve it. I think we would be pretty stupid to keep you around and if you flip town honestly I think that's on you and your earlier play working against your team
you do know that puts you at mylo the next day right?
that's the shittiest reasoning to put it to lynch and lose, but ok.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
I don't really think that's going to happen. and if it does, so be it. You've placed votes against yourself, hurt town this game and claimed to have given up trying to solve it. I think we would be pretty stupid to keep you around and if you flip town honestly I think that's on you and your earlier play working against your team
Comment