TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #226
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Well, I checked my posts, then I checked yours and I can see why you'd keep the vote.

    Fair enough. Going to wait a bit more for voting tho, I haven't decided yet who's the most suspicious player for me.

    Please post more everyone.
    rly

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #227
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      I have never played with choof before, so I really dont know what to expect from him. Rzr seems to be typical rzr right now. So a null read from me. I still dont think there is much to build off of.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #228
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by botchi246
        I have never played with choof before, so I really dont know what to expect from him.
        not what he asked btw

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #229
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          so i'm scumreading greg because I'm A Certified NonConfirmist And Cadillacker
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #230
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            ackackackack

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #231
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by choof
              not what he asked btw
              what do you mean? i havent ever played with you. for all i know this is your typical style of play. so ill just take it with a grain of salt

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #232
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by botchi246
                what do you mean? i havent ever played with you. for all i know this is your typical style of play. so ill just take it with a grain of salt
                choof meta aside, do you think his posts were more towny or scummy? Or is it still at pure null?

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  everyone is still at null for me right now.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    everyone is still at null for me right now.
                    do you have prior experience playing twg

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by botchi246
                      everyone is still at null for me right now.
                      Did you roll wolf again?

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        i have a little twg experience. but by no means am i super experienced haha

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          so i'm scumreading greg because I'm A Certified NonConfirmist And Cadillacker
                          PEER PRESSURE
                          asdf
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            choof is likely town for his big post
                            I do want to hear more from him on his read on Haku though, I don't quite follow it
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Did you roll wolf again?
                              do YOU have prior experience because I was going to make pretty much the same post

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                choof is likely town for his big post
                                I do want to hear more from him on his read on Haku though, I don't quite follow it
                                frustrated townie that's not used to how charu posts

                                Comment

                                Working...