TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #3241
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Well I'll just let you get your "seer result" tonight instead of protecting you and we'll see how that works out.

    Anyway onto more important shit.

    Lynch candidates today are Zenith, sunfan and botchi I guess
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #3242
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Lar too I guess
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #3243
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Honestly I thought that Gradiant was the cop since when I arrived late into EoD due to literally all game being homed in on me as if he got a report that I was red
        u fuccen wat m8
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #3244
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Well I'll just let you get your "seer result" tonight instead of protecting you and we'll see how that works out.

          Anyway onto more important shit.

          Lynch candidates today are Zenith, sunfan and botchi I guess
          Did you forget rzr?





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #3245
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            so


            Red Blaster/Gradiant
            sunfan
            zenith

            rzr
            botchi
            MML


            is it really as easy as this?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #3246
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              you see me targeting you and the first thing you think of is me being a cop getting a red result on you. like what?

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #3247
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                btw, in case anyone was not aware, and I am positive of this, the follower can make the nightkill and use their power on someone in the same night, so yeah, I'm not confirmed from Jake's result
                ok so I'll move you back a little because I wasn't sure of this but you look much better for me from jake's result

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #3248
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Welp, this is alot to take in.


                  unvote for now. Worst case we play it safe and lynch Botchi. I know he's gonna flip red
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #3249
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Well I'll just let you get your "seer result" tonight instead of protecting you and we'll see how that works out.

                    Anyway onto more important shit.

                    Lynch candidates today are Zenith, sunfan and botchi I guess
                    I'm going to die that's what

                    because if I get another check that's pretty much gg

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3250
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      I know he's gonna flip red
                      heh
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #3251
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        you see me targeting you and the first thing you think of is me being a cop getting a red result on you. like what?
                        With the lack of physical evidence, yes, the only thing I could believe is that you were the cop with a peek on me, which is why I retaliated because I'm not mafia nor a werewolf in this game.

                        You not providing shit to justify your scumread gave me more a reason to believe you had something that wasn't publicly accessible to justify why you were going hard on me.





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #3252
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          botchi > rzr > MML

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #3253
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            With the lack of physical evidence, yes, the only thing I could believe is that you were the cop with a peek on me, which is why I retaliated because I'm not mafia nor a werewolf in this game..
                            you're still not making any sense here lmfao

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #3254
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              you're still not making any sense here lmfao
                              I'm making perfect sense with my reasoning. Look back to yourself not giving a single shred of a justifying remark that you were scumreading me; you had nothing to back it up other than "I think he is anti-town".

                              Nothing, remember that. You gave nothing.





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #3255
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                yes, Zenith, Jake is right you're not making sense unless you're hardclaiming wolf.

                                You cannot assume that Jake is the cop AND assume that he got a red on you unless you're a wolf.

                                That's why he's bothered by what you said, as am I
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...