TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #3106
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    hotread

    I know precisely what Gradiant is after I came back when EoD was over :^ (





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #3107
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      mayhaps you have just been mindmelding with mafia
      Don't say that :c





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #3108
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Don't say that :c
        the alternative is you're his partner so
        I mean its your choice, friend
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #3109
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          the alternative is you're his partner so
          I mean its your choice, friend
          So you think he flips werewolf here or are you considering the chance?





          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #3110
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Apology to zenith might be in order. I really doubt they're both wolves.

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #3111
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Yeah, it's totally worth noting that there's no proof that AA is or isn't a scum, one faction could've no killed so that my result would be worthless.

              No kill -> I jail someone -> 1 death a day start -> I suspect my target by default
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #3112
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                So you think he flips werewolf here or are you considering the chance?
                I think he has a higher than average chance of flipping antitown aorn yeah

                maybe he's just constructing a big post but I would expect him to do that before the phase ends
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #3113
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  before the phase begins*
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #3114
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Apology to zenith might be in order. I really doubt they're both wolves.
                    do you think they don't have a good chance of being ww/mafia?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #3115
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      I know precisely what Gradiant is after I came back when EoD was over :^ (
                      hm?

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #3116
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        aa left the thread lol
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #3117
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          F♡ckin' gg Red Blaster. That was a really good call

                          ...I guess it comes down to this, AA .

                          I'm all for hearing what you got to say but Red Blaster seems to have got your number.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #3118
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            does anyone care that MML only had town voting for him (from my perspective of course) d0?
                            no?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #3119
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              L M A O
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #3120
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                mafia gon win
                                @Red Blaster, imo this post is with confidence that his partner wasn't under fire or attention as potential anti-town

                                I wholeheartedly believe you stopped the kill.

                                Also, I highly doubt there was a no kill with an outed jailkeeper and seeing how lurker died. I'm lead to believe that one of the anti-town factions went for a blue (you) and the other was going for whatever they felt was a threat, but there's no way of confirming this as it's just my opinion on what happened given the information.





                                Comment

                                Working...