TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1456
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    what I mean is you've never looked like a human who has gotten excited because he believes he's found the last wolf

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    I guess what I meant to say before is that I don't care if we do raeko today and sunfan tomorrow or sunfan today and raeko tomorrow.

    We have enough days anyway.
    ok so it's raeko or sunfan. then, after the raeko lynch

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I *think* that town cannot lose the game if Afro is lynched tomorrow, regardless of what his role is. I could be so goddamn crazy at the moment from staying up too late, but I'll map it out more when I wake up.
    That's funny, because that's kind of how I was thinking about the idea of you getting lynched tomorrow.

    I don't know if it's a good idea to explicitly detail your "plan" though. You should know that if you give wolves a road map, they'll try to find a detour.
    you sound like you think sunfan is human. so you've never felt like there was an a-ha moment? this game is just too hard so you're going with the "least bad" option?

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #1457
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      what I mean is you've never looked like a human who has gotten excited because he believes he's found the last wolf
      I can see why you would say this, but I don't see why it really matters. I haven't had an "a-ha" moment and was sure I knew who the last wolf was... but have you? Have you had an "a-ha" moment where you found you were sure who the final wolf is? I've flip-flopped a lot over the past day/night, but are you saying you haven't changed your mind? That you've resolutely KNOWN who the final wolf is and have been EXCITED about it?

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1458
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        no I haven't known who the final wolf is, but there have been a couple points where I believed I found the right answer and wanted to go after the win right away. I don't think playing defensively with 3 days to lynch 1 wolf is very indicative of human behavior.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1459
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          gotta look things over, but I think I want to lynch Tokzic today.

          I'm reminded of jrodd's wolf play in the other game. Tokzic has been either aggressively gunning to lynch humans or pressuring wolves (YMIA) without getting them lynched.

          Funnygurl hasn't lynched any wolves either, but I see more logic being used from her to clear humans.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #1460
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            It's got to be either Afrobean or sunfan. I think it's sunfan, but Afrobean is plausible, other greens think Afrobean is most plausible, and our seer's last word before death was Afrobean. I'll vote Afrobean.
            you think it's sunfan, and you opened this phase focusing on sunfan. why did you vote Afrobean?

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #1461
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              Funnygurl hasn't lynched any wolves either, but I see more logic being used from her to clear humans.
              I'm sure I've pointed this out a few times already, but that means nothing. Wolves defend humans all the time, just as humans defend humans. Defending a human shouldn't be taken as a sign of anything necessarily. After all, remember how sunfan and I both defended xiz back on day 2? Does that confirm either of us as human? I think tokzic defended raeko back on day 1 too. What about him? Why should funnygurl be given a pass for this sort of behavioral "tell" while others do not?

              ps regarding tokzic's vote for me: he made himself pretty clear. He voted for me because manti said to right before he died. Because we all know manti could never be wrong about anything ever.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1462
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                I'm sure I've pointed this out a few times already, but that means nothing. Wolves defend humans all the time, just as humans defend humans. Defending a human shouldn't be taken as a sign of anything necessarily. After all, remember how sunfan and I both defended xiz back on day 2? Does that confirm either of us as human? I think tokzic defended raeko back on day 1 too. What about him? Why should funnygurl be given a pass for this sort of behavioral "tell" while others do not?
                wolves usually do defend some humans, very true. every remaining player in this game has defended humans.

                I think I see more of a human thought process coming from Funnygurl. "I think sunfan is human because I don't think Halogen and YMIA would both try to lynch him" as opposed to Tokzic's "I think Funnygurl must be a human based on my notes"

                you were right that Funnygurl seemed to suddenly fall off the map for everyone right now. it might be because someone already knew it and decided to clear her. I don't think it's sunfan, which leaves me with Tokzic.

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                ps regarding tokzic's vote for me: he made himself pretty clear. He voted for me because manti said to right before he died.
                exactly. I think that's wolfy.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1463
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Tokzic

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1464
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Oh, Afrobean wants me lynched. Cool beans?

                    Anyway, I don't want to see Afrobean or dAnceguy lynched today after what happened, more so for dAnceguy than Afrobean. After what everyone said about the potential for Afro to fakeclaim, I wouldn't want to clear someone when they could ride through the game on sheer luck because the real guardian could be dead, but today I think it's a bad idea to go through with a lynch on him.

                    That leaves me with sunfan and Tokzic, and even then I'm not too sure about either of them. Tokzic hammered on YMIA, and sunfan got heat by both wolves...
                    Eh...

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Good luck guys!

                    ~notmad~

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1465
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      cool, I was gonna ask you whether or not you agreed with Manti's hard-clearing of Tokzic, Dance. Glad you answered that for me.

                      Also, I'm joining Afro in killing you irl if you're the last wolf. Please don't make me kill someone with Afro, he doesn't have what it takes to take a life.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1466
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        that being said, I'm going to review the thread and re-calibrate my thoughts after I meet with my history professor today; I think Tokzic is a decent lynch for today as it stands. I, like funny, am not comfortable killing Afro today; sorry Dance.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1467
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          also, I don't really think pegging Tokzic over voting Afro instead of me is very fair, because he did say that he was resolute that the last wolf was between either of us.

                          Still think he's a wolf though. WHY CAN'T WE AGREE ON ANYTHING, PETE?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1468
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            "I'm going to talk about how sketchy I think you are, and then I'm going to tell you why your attack against me is weak, and then I'm going to vote for my #2 because manti said so"

                            strikes me as wolfy.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1469
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              honestly, why I'm defending him is because I was pretty down to vote Afro as well...
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1470
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                @Afro, whom did you guard night four?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...